• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for RP partner!

fallenmars

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
E95DECEC-C115-4B49-81E1-4AB8981DB293.gif

About Me

hopefully starting my second job soon! replies may be slow but I’m usually good at responding throughout the day!
anime/manga addict
planning on learning a new language soon!

Current Fandoms

- anything underlined is what I’m heavily involved in rn!

x Ouran High School Host Club x
x FNAF x
x Anything Witchy/Fae related x
x Homestuck (don’t @ me, I miss them) x
x Doctor Who (up to 11th Doctor) x
x Steven Universe (up to Spinel movie) x
x Undertale x
x Creepypasta x
x BNHA x

im definitely in more, I just can’t remember them off the top of my head so I’m open to any ideas!!

Attachments

• 506AE9D8-8603-4525-AB46-BA2FB5D0C661.gif
    506AE9D8-8603-4525-AB46-BA2FB5D0C661.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 3
As long as you're good with soke delayed replies I am always up for doing Undertale RPs. It is cram time for me but as long as you're willing to work with me I can do the same. As for mains, I usually main Sans.

As long as you're good with soke delayed replies I am always up for doing Undertale RPs. It is cram time for me but as long as you're willing to work with me I can do the same. As for mains, I usually main Sans.
I’m completely fine with that, I’m about to pick up a second job so 😬😬

If this is still open,I would like to interest you in a UT roleplay! I’m not so sure if your open to AUs but I main one specifically (XTale Frisk or his brother,XTale Chara aka CC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back