• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for rp partner

glumbugg

thats what it do yugi
Hi! I'm Bugg. I'm 20 and use they/them. I'm new to this site and format and have only done rp over discord with people I already knew, but I wanted to give this a shot. I am a hobbyist writer with about 3 years of rp experience, and an artist. In rp I can usually write at least three paragraphs and am very comfortable with writing several characters at once.

Generally speaking, I want to find some one to do heavy world building and plot/character development with, as well as some one I can get to know and be friendly with. I love creating fictional worlds that totally take up my whole brain. I want the rp to be a wholly collaborative experience so its fulfilling for both of us. I love drawing and will likely make lots of content related to the rp. Also, I'm not willing to rp with minors, sorry!

Plot-wise, I really have no concrete ideas. Genre-wise though, I really love scifi and post apocalyptic worlds. I can also do fantasy, though I'm not as well versed. I enjoy horror and darker themes, but don't want to over do it and don't need to have them in the rp. I love a good romantic subplot in my rp, but I won't do MxF.

So! Reply to this or PM me if you're interested, I'm looking to rp over discord or on site, but I'm new at this so please be patient with me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back