• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for RP partner -

SailorRayXx

Ive been Rping for about 7 years now and It has really been so much fun. Ive made so many friendships and memories that will never be forgotten. I go by she/her pronouns. Im new to this rp site and I want to find some new people to rp with.

My main genres are Fantasy, horror, mystery, romance and demon fantasy.

I enjoy blossoming romance, and slow burns.

I’m brand new to this site, and I was pretty hesitant to start because I think of the people I rp with are people I really trust- but if I can find a chill person whose just as addicted to rp as I am, it would be cool. I have a few characters I use; some belonging to fandoms, some not. I do a lot of rp, but im not quite sure how to classify it. I do a lot of Angst-ish stuff, as well as I guess ‘action.’ Semi powerful characters, as well as some fighting.

Ive been Rping for about 7 years now and It has really been so much fun. Ive made so many friendships and memories that will never be forgotten. I go by she/her pronouns. Im new to this rp site and I want to find some new people to rp with.

My main genres are Fantasy, horror, mystery, romance and demon fantasy.

I enjoy blossoming romance, and slow burns.

Do you have any particular plots in mind?

Do you have any particular plots in mind?
As much as I hate to say this- I’m actually not a great specific story writer, especially if I don’t really know what to do. If however it’s a story that’s more or less planned and has a general idea, I can take anything from there. If I’m really into a rp, typically a dark rp, I’ll actually get the extremely rare actual idea. Yes, brain empty. However- I’m more of a follower and I go with other people’s ideas. I’m not picky.

EDIT: my phone had a stroke and I thought you replied to my message- I’m so sorry lol.
(I’m dumb and I’m new to this site)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back