• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy looking for rp partner!

sunnydaisy

flowers~
Hi there! I'm looking for a role-play partner to do an original role-play where we make a story together. I also like to get to know my rp partner as we rp to build a bond with them. I usually reply with a few paragraphs so I'm semi-lit I suppose.
Id like my RP partner to be at least 18 as I don't feel comfortable with roleplaying with youngens. Although I do not want sexual stuff in the rp, I do like romance. I like fantasy and sci-fi. Lets see where our stories will take us!

Hi there! I'm looking for a role-play partner to do an original role-play where we make a story together. I also like to get to know my rp partner as we rp to build a bond with them. I usually reply with a few paragraphs so I'm semi-lit I suppose.
Id like my RP partner to be at least 18 as I don't feel comfortable with roleplaying with youngens. Although I do not want sexual stuff in the rp, I do like romance. I like fantasy and sci-fi. Lets see where our stories will take us!
bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back