• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partner!

starbear

Hi!

I'm Char - I've been roleplaying for, uh...forever. Haven't done much recently so I thought I'd look for something new!

A few things:
- 21+, absolutely no minors please.
- Literate responses! You don't have to write a novel but 3rd person paragraph, with a decent grasp of grammar is preferred.
- I usually write M/M but I can do F/M or F/F too!
- I don't usually write canon/oc but I'm willing to give it a shot
- I LIVE FOR ANGST AND DRAMA fluff is ok but really...gimme that dark content
- Romance is a-okay but again, I like it best when it's...messy

Fandoms I'd love to write:
- Kingdom Hearts (absolutely would die for this)
- Genshin Impact
- Sailor Moon
- Madoka Magica
- possibly others, just ask! I'm usually very flexible with which characters I write so we can chat about preferences.

Original or AU settings I love:
- Fantasy (high fantasy, urban fantasy, magic school)
- Time loops
- Band/musicians
- Soulmates, red string of fate type thing
- Supernatural stuff (exorcists, ghosts, cryptids, demons)
- Vampires
- Angels and Demons
- Robots With Feelings
- Or, hit me with any ideas you have!

PM me with interest!

Thanks for reading! <3

Last edited:
Hi!

I'm Char - I've been roleplaying for, uh...forever. Haven't done much recently so I thought I'd look for something new!

A few things:
- 21+, absolutely no minors please.
- Literate responses! You don't have to write a novel but 3rd person paragraph, with a decent grasp of grammar is preferred.
- I usually write M/M but I can do F/M or F/F too!
- I don't usually write canon/oc but I'm willing to give it a shot
- I LIVE FOR ANGST AND DRAMA fluff is ok but really...gimme that dark content
- Romance is a-okay but again, I like it best when it's...messy

Fandoms I'd love to write:
- Kingdom Hearts
- Final Fantasy (7, 12, maaaaybe 15)
- SinoAlice
- NieR Automata
- Genshin Impact
- UtaPri
- Gundam 00
- Sailor Moon
- Madoka Magica
- CLAMP series
- Fushigi Yuugi
- possibly others, just ask!

Original or AU settings I love:
- Fantasy (high fantasy, urban fantasy, magic school)
- Time loops
- Band/musicians
- Soulmates, red string of fate type thing
- Supernatural stuff (exorcists, ghosts, cryptids, demons)
- Vampires
- Angels and Demons
- Robots With Feelings
- Or, hit me with any ideas you have!

Thanks for reading! <3
hey there! I was wondering if you'd like to do a FxF fantasy/supernatural roleplay? I was thinking maybe ghost x mage or ghost x human or something like that? if this is still open ofc 😅😅

I'll bite on soulmates. One in deep denial of it should make it messy!

Yes yes yes, you are speaking my LANGUAGE, friend! PM me?

hey there! I was wondering if you'd like to do a FxF fantasy/supernatural roleplay? I was thinking maybe ghost x mage or ghost x human or something like that? if this is still open ofc 😅😅

That sounds really fun!!!! Shoot me a message? :)

You asked for messy, maybe an angel x demon topic? Kind of like a forbidden lovers thing, I think that leaves room for it to be messy.

You obviously have lots of interest so totally cool if you have too much on your plate but should you have time and inspiration I'd love to do something with supernatural elements paticularly cryptids. I have some light plot ideas we can develope. But as a taste I'm thinking two very different people brought together by a traumatic supernatural event? Person A maybe in denial about the event at first and Person B has to convince them to look into it with them? (Maybe a messy romance ensues who knows.) Just let me know!

You asked for messy, maybe an angel x demon topic? Kind of like a forbidden lovers thing, I think that leaves room for it to be messy.

I will never get enough of angels/demons so YES! 😆 Feel free to shoot me a PM!

You obviously have lots of interest so totally cool if you have too much on your plate but should you have time and inspiration I'd love to do something with supernatural elements paticularly cryptids. I have some light plot ideas we can develope. But as a taste I'm thinking two very different people brought together by a traumatic supernatural event? Person A maybe in denial about the event at first and Person B has to convince them to look into it with them? (Maybe a messy romance ensues who knows.) Just let me know!

That sounds REALLY fun! I’m so thrilled to have multiple responses, I definitely don’t mind running a few stories at a time. :) Shoot me a PM if you’d like!

Heya!
You mentioned time loops, which reminds me a whole lot of a plot idea I've had for ages that we could develop, if you're still looking for partners! :3

*Clears throat*
CHAR!!
sup, just checking through threads and saw your Gundam 00 and had to make the joke

Heya!
You mentioned time loops, which reminds me a whole lot of a plot idea I've had for ages that we could develop, if you're still looking for partners! :3

OH that sounds really fun - I love time shenanigans! But, I’ve got a few RPs I’m working on at the moment and I want to make sure I don’t take too much on at once. Is it okay if I message you when I can tell better how my time will look?

Hey! I'd love to try either fantasy or supernatural type rp from you! I do usually write females though, so if that's an issue it's no worries!

Are you still looking for a bands rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back