• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partner

ZeroChannel

Greetings, the name is Zero and I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now, started off on one liners and now I can write multiple and detailed paragraphs consistently. I consider myself to be Literate and I'm looking for a partner who's the same as well. Now what I'm looking for specifically is a female partner above the age of18+ seeing as how I'm male and I prefer to do BxG in my rps with me as the male since it's just what I prefer. I'm also looking for someone who also uses ocs with thought out character bios, specifically ones with anime or game face claims only. I don't like real, realistic, or drawn characters since I'm just not comfortable with that, really no exceptions towards this. Most of my writing and characters are inspired by manga, anime, games, cartoons, etc and so I'd like to have a partner who feels the same or prefers that style of writing. I have plenty of characters to choose from for different settings and genres so there's no limiting myself. If you're interested in RP, feel free to leave a post and take a look at my RP info below if you need more...well info

-Just a few things to know if you're interested in RP with me

-1. When it comes to writing responses I consider myself to be literate, I can write 3-10 paragraphs consisting of six sentences or more depending on what's going on in the RP. If our characters are just sitting on a couch or just walking and talking, I can't really do much with that and I'll probably just change the subject to something more exciting or interesting. I would hope you would be able to type as much as I do or close at least, however, I'm not going to respond if you just constantly send one liners or short responses when I'm sending long detailed responses. I just don't think it's fair and it just seems like I'm wasting my time, I'd rather we be able to send long responses back consistently so the RP is more enjoyable.

-2. I prefer if you have a detailed OC with an anime or video game face claim, I don't like real, realistic, or drawn face claims because of personal preference and being honest most people can't draw, no exceptions at all when it comes to this. By face claims as well I don't mean just choose the first one you see off of Google images, one being a generic brunette girl or that pale Asian girl with the black hair, you know which one I'm talking about. I think it's interesting to read interesting and thought out ocs that weren't made in the span of an hour. I like reading through characters with depth and have interesting lives and you can expect the same from mine as well, I have multiple characters to use for different genres and settings though I'm in the process of rewriting some of them at the moment, but I'd be happy to tell you about them or give you a link to their profile if you're interested in knowing more. You having an oc profile or bio also helps me think of a plot since knowing they're background and personality helps out a lot.

-3. I prefer to RP with girls seeing as I'm a guy, I'm not really comfortable with doing a BxB rp unless it's a fight or something similar. I do have female characters but I'd much rather prefer to rp with a female to do MxF.

-4. When it comes to plots and such I'm not really the best at thinking of stuff by myself, I'd prefer if we can both contribute and come up with a plot we can both enjoy and able to last for a long time. I usually like to come up with a plot by deciding on which setting we'd both prefer then choosing which characters to use, doing this lets me think of a plot that can accommodate both of our characters and fits them both. Genres I mostly enjoy are action, adventure, supernatural, sci-fi, and modern or high fantasy RP. I'm not really interested in slice of life, horror, school, fandom, steampunk, or historical RP since I find those genres incredibly boring. I'm also capable of T-1 combat if you're interested in fighting with one of my characters. If you're just going to ask me for a RP where romance is the main plot/focus I'm likely going to decline, I find it kind of boring and cliche and it never turns out well, I just don't enjoy plots where the main focus is romance alone. This doesn't mean I don't mind romance, just as long as it isn't the main focus of the rp, our characters can fall in love but it takes time. Don't rush it or force it, love is a beautiful thing that takes time to develop and not in the span of two seconds of looking at each other. I mostly prefer a slow burn kind of romance since I think it's fun to see how our characters end up together.

-5. When it comes to responding I'm not always going to respond immediately nor do I expect you to do the same, everyone has lives and stuff to do. I do try to respond daily or I'll try to respond within 3 day but sometimes I might not just feel like responding, I might not have anything to write or I'm just tired. I'll get to it eventually but if I'm taking a while please do remind me as I forget stuff sometimes. I'll feel more obligated to respond quicker if I'm enjoying the RP, if the rp is boring and nothing interesting is happening I probably won't respond as often. If I notice the RP isn't going anywhere I'll try to introduce new ideas, you can do the same as well but if I notice you're not contributing to the RP at all then I'll bring up my issues but if it doesn't go anywhere I'll just leave. Seems unfair if I'm the only one that's contributing to the RP while you do nothing. If you have things to do in your life please do tell, let me know if you'll be gone for a while so I don't get the wrong idea.

-6. My OC's are very important to me (some of them), I spent a lot of time on them and I enjoyed the process of making them. If you're forcing my characters to do things that are out of their character I'll get annoyed, don't force my character into romance when they obviously don't care for it. I find it rude and disrespectful and I would never do that to your character as well. It makes it painfully obvious that you didn't even bother to read through my OC, just seems like a requirement if we're going to be rping with the characters we use.

-7. While my preferences may seem harsh to some, this is just how I prefer it. I'll get the most out of RP this way, I'm not interested in poorly made ocs or one liners. I want to be able to enjoy an RP as do I want you to as well, it makes it more interesting and maybe we can become good friends as well.

Wanna Do A Battle RP? I'm A Male, But I Really Like RP Fights. Like, Super Powered Anime Fights. That Are Cataclysmic. Interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back