• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for rp partner!

underoos

you're gonna go far, kid
I took a break from rp just for the sake of easing back into school for the spring semester. I missed it immensely and now would love to get back into it! ...even though midterms are on the horizon, whoops.

All I ask for in the rp is to communicate on plot points/what we want in the rp, longer than one sentence replies, and replies at least once or twice every few days.

I'm open to canon or AU plots. I have some ideas for AU's but am open to pretty much any if you have one in mind!

That being said, here are some fandoms I'm interested in.

Music;
BTS
TWICE

TV/Anime;
Strong Woman Do Bong-soon (if someone does this with me udfhviudhv please)
Voltron: Legendary Defender
Yuri!!! On Ice
Fairy Tail

Video games;
Overwatch

Movies;
Disney (mostly Tangled, Mulan, Moana but open to other ones too!)

I'll add more eventually! These are off the top of my head. ^^

I took a break from rp just for the sake of easing back into school for the spring semester. I missed it immensely and now would love to get back into it! ...even though midterms are on the horizon, whoops.

All I ask for in the rp is to communicate on plot points/what we want in the rp, longer than one sentence replies, and replies at least once or twice every few days.

I'm open to canon or AU plots. I have some ideas for AU's but am open to pretty much any if you have one in mind!

Music;
BTS
TWICE

TV/Anime;
Yuri!!! On Ice
Fairy Tail

Video games;
Overwatch

Movies;

I'm interested in a BTS or Fairy Tail rp!

I'm interested in Voltron, Overwatch, and Disney, although I have seen Strong Woman Do Bong-soon on Netflix- I'm assuming it's good and I should watch it then?

(Finally back on this website after over a year and working on a name change, ignore my stupid name :3)

I'd be interested in some BTS!

Hey! I see you want voltron and your username is black paladin. I've been craving some shatt actually. I can actually do Shiro or Matt. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, we can discuss other shit. I can do quite a few characters, but it's a preference of mine to not have any Shiro x other paladin ships. But, I would do a short term rp with them platonically

Music;
BTS
TWICE

TV/Anime;
Yuri!!! On Ice
Fairy Tail

Video games;
Overwatch

Movies;

I'd love to rp some voltron or yoi with you!

Im interested in some voltron! if youre into it! i have my discord id love if you could message me! Discord: UnknownUser_Bi_Me#4451

I would love to do a Yuri!!! On Ice RP with you, if you're up for it! If you'd like to, just PM me and we can talk about it! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back