• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for rp partner

drummerboi

Four Thousand Club
Hello, I'm looking for a rp partner for an RP or multiple RP's that I do. I'm sorry, but since I do MxF a female would be appreciated. My names Connor by the way. if you want to be my rp partner please pm me and maybe give me a few of your ideas too. Here are a few things about my standards and what I do and don't do.

What RP's i like to RP
I'm a sucker for romances i love them a lot. and I make sure the romance is actually developed rather than insta-love.

I like to do a slice of life as much boardem it is I try to make my rp's as realistic as possible even if it's a fantasy I want my characters to feel realistic.

What i don't like to rp
I don't like to rp dark themes such as abuse and anything above. iv had too many people treat this subject in RP's like dirt if you don't know a lot about it please don't write about it.

that's about it :D

Standers

as long as you don't write in one line and you write at least a few paragraphs in an okay with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back