• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partner! (The Arcana, Homestuck, LoL, and more!)

SpectrumCrow

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! I’m looking for a role play partner who wants to do any of the below fandoms or other ideas!! I’ll provide some ideas for each fandom but if you have your own ideas, I’d love to hear them! Most of these are kinda vague so we can discuss any of it if you would like to. I’m still getting back into the swing of writing and am always looking to improve! So I may be a bit rusty haha.

- Romance is perfectly fine with me! Just as long as it follows RPNations guidelines!

- I'd prefer it if you are willing to chat OOC! But it isn't required.

- I try to be as active as I can, but some days I get very tired and won’t have the energy to reply for a day. I will 100% let you know if a certain day is going to be one of those days though.

- I am open to any type of ship! MXM, FXM, FXF, and anything else are fine by me!

- These would likely have some amount of doubling, but if you aren't comfortable please let me know!

- I'd like to roleplay either through the website, google docs, or through discord!

Fandoms

- Most of my ideas involve creating new characters/using characters you made yourself in the past. I'm beginning to dip my toes into canon characters some, but I won't have a ton of characters I'm comfortable playing!

* means craving

Homestuck - A sburb session of trolls or humans is all I have in mind! If you have any ideas let me know. I'd also love to do something more slice of life on Alternia!

League of Legends** - This one, I don’t really have many ideas for! Perhaps something with the aspects? It's very dependent on what type of characters we use. But honestly if you just have league of legends characters or anything and want to have them interact, please do hit me up!!

Monster Prom - very slice of life. what's better than this? pals being pals...

The Arcana ********* - HUGE craving right now! I'd love to do some OCxOC and/or OCxCanon! Totally willing to double here! I'm most comfortable writing Nadia or Portia probably! I'd love to have a Julian or Lucio! OC stuff is great too!

Fire Emblem (Awakening, Fates, or Three houses) *- Again, probably OCxOC or OCxCanon! I've been playing some Takumi so I'm totally willing to play him! If there's anyone else you'd like for me to play, let me know and I'm willing to try! I'm craving three houses pretty hard right now~

Non-Fandom Stuff - * is craving, bold is the preferred role

Fantasy - I'd love to do some mild worldbuilding, but it isn't required!
Dragon Rider X Dragon Rider OR just in general a dragon-themed role play!
Adding onto the above, Dragon Rider X Dragon Breeder *
Anything fantasy and fairy tale esc
Rebuilding fairy tales! Something like the visual novel Cinders where it's a re imagining of the fairy tale with darker stuff and more themes and depth and such! I would love to do a lot of them, so it's up to you!
Got another idea? Let me know!

Modern/Urban Fantasy

???????

Something centered around the zodiac (western or chinese), tarot cards?? That'd be hella

Last edited:
Hey, If You're online I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO up for Lost Princess x Experienced Warrior-- and I also have quite a few ideas of my own. Message me please~

actually, I'll message you myself! (Because it's rude to ask YOU to message me since this is YOUR search thread!)

Hello! I would like to discuss either a Fantasy or Steven Universe RP. I have OCs For either one, both of which are males and If we do romance I write just about anything. If we do the Steven universe one my OC would make the most sense in idea 2

Hello! I would like to discuss either a Fantasy or Steven Universe RP. I have OCs For either one, both of which are males and If we do romance I write just about anything. If we do the Steven universe one my OC would make the most sense in idea 2
Id love to hear about your ideas and ocs for the different ideas! Lets talk about, dm me! :)

Hey there! I'm extremely interested in fantasy roleplays and love worldbuilding! I'd love to RP if you're up for it ^^

As a xayah main like you. I would love to roleplay league of legends! I have been craving it for a while.

I love Danganronpa, if you're still looking for that! I don't usually do ocs though, would it be alright for us to do canon characters? And if so, what characters can you play? Feel free to dm me!

I love Danganronpa, if you're still looking for that! I don't usually do ocs though, would it be alright for us to do canon characters? And if so, what characters can you play? Feel free to dm me!
It's been a while since consumed DR content i guess is the way to put it? So i dont really know who i'd be good at playing! If you're willing to have ocs in the rp (you dont have to, i just have a hard time with pure canon characters) id love to discuss it!

It's been a while since consumed DR content i guess is the way to put it? So i dont really know who i'd be good at playing! If you're willing to have ocs in the rp (you dont have to, i just have a hard time with pure canon characters) id love to discuss it!
Okay! I'm probably not gonna play any ocs, but feel free to do it yourself! I just prefer not to do oc x canon ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back