• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partner(s)

CuriousHummingbird

C'mon guys, let's get creative!~
Hello, I'm new to this website and eager to get RPing! I've done many RP's before, though this is my first time on a website purely dedicated to it. I have a few ideas for RP's, a few of which are listed below. So if you're interested, feel free to talk to me or suggest any ideas of your own :)

Twin/twin (M/M, F/F, M/F)

Peasant girl/high class man

Ghost/human

witch or wizard/human

DeLynne89 said:
Hey! I am also new to this site but not rping!
the peasant girl/ class man or ghost/ human seem cool
Hi! So, would you be interested in rping, or are you just poking around like me?

Hm, I have a couple ideas which can be incorporated into some of the pairings here, or even a whole new plot of their own. If you want to work with me to form something, let me know.

Joshdog said:
Hm, I have a couple ideas which can be incorporated into some of the pairings here, or even a whole new plot of their own. If you want to work with me to form something, let me know.
I would like to work with you, though since I'm new to this I may be a bit noobish. I feel like the ideas I listed haven't got much to them, I was just brainstorming.

CuriousHummingbird said:
I would like to work with you, though since I'm new to this I may be a bit noobish. I feel like the ideas I listed haven't got much to them, I was just brainstorming.
Okay. That's fine. I don't care.

Hey (sorry got distracted)

i think i have an idea that could be added onto maybe im not sure

do you wanna start a forum? (if thats how this site works?)

CuriousHummingbird said:
Hi! So, would you be interested in rping, or are you just poking around like me?
that was the reply

had to quote you :)

DeLynne89 said:
Hey (sorry got distracted)
i think i have an idea that could be added onto maybe im not sure

do you wanna start a forum? (if thats how this site works?)
It's okay. And yes, I think it works with forums. So sure!

CuriousHummingbird said:
It's okay. And yes, I think it works with forums. So sure!
okay i think i did it

i created the rp labeled DeLynne89 x CuriousHummingbird (thats how I've seen labeling at the last site i did) if you search it you should find it easily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back