• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP Partner(s)

DrTrollinski

Don't let the name scare you.
Hey, everyone. Before I start off on this, let me tell you one thing - I'm active in other RP's, too (my current partners are great :D ), so, if we do end up RP'ing, there may be one or two points where I take a few extra minutes to respond (You wouldn't be waiting hours, don't worry)

So, let's go over what I want, and what I don't want. I'll make the most priority thing very clear right now: I am not interested in romance-driven RP's. Fine, I don't mind having romance within an RP, but RP's that are completely dedicated to just romance feel extremely pointless and lack creativity. Romance will not be a major factor, but I have no problem with having it there - I will not RP anything other than MxF - That's not me trying to be harsh, it's just down to the fact that I'm not comfortable with RP'ing MxM, FxF, etc.

Potential RP Options:

I'm perfectly okay with RP'ing any of the following:

- Western (This is something I've never seen before. A cowboy era RP would be quite interested, in my eyes)

- Realistic (This can be anything. In realistic RP's, I don't expect everything to be one-way and simple - we're free to have some action and such here and there.)

- Fantasy (Something like Skyrim (TES) only)

- Post-apocalyptic (This can be zombie or fallout-themed)

- Futuristic-Realistic

- Modern-Realistic

- Modern-Horror

- Realistic Horror

Feel free to PM me about any of this :) We can discuss plots further, and so on. Wishing you the best, guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I forget:

NOTICE:

I am a person who suffers from bad anxiety and paranoia. I don't like being ignored. I don't mean to sound obnoxious when I say that, but I don't. If you're one of the kinds of people that joins for an RP, and then continuously brushes your partner off or simply holds them off because you can't be asked to post anymore, then don't even bother talking to me - I can assure you that you'll be wasting your time. I'm not putting this here to outline people, but this is just a reminder - Please, if you want to RP with me, then be considerate. Not only will your consideration be a benefit to the RP, but it will also be beneficial to my mood and well-being - If you don't like something about the RP, tell me. If you don't want to RP anymore, tell me. It'll hurt a lot less than blanking me until I forget about you.

In terms of expectations, I want someone who is the following:

- Active (1 or more posts each day)

- Literate. As long as English and grammar is acceptable, I'll have no problems. If it isn't, I'll talk to you about it.

- Someone who's comfortable with violence, and gore, etc.

- At least 2-5 paragraphs per post (When it comes to character dialogue, I don't mind too much if it's a low number)

If you're going to be active and posting more than once each day, I don't mind if the paragraph-count isn't high, just make sure you put some effort in regardless :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would mind doing a realistic roleplay with you. Seems fun and I have no problems with the expectations.

I would be quite interested in RPing with you... I don't have any ideas currently but, if you do, please tell me some! And personally, I don't really like romance, which works out okay because my characters are usually male too. We could have our characters just be friends? Anyway, agh, just let me know if you want to discuss doing an RP :)

I'd interested in a Modern-Horror, Modern Realistic, or just Realistic. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back