• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Partners: Romance and/or Fantasy Ideas Inside:

PaddieCake

The Piggie Lord

About Me:

You can call me Paddie, I've been RP-ing for roughly eight years or so, on and off.

I prefer to RP over threads.

I'm pretty hard to offend, and I don't mind cursing or gore (though for what I'm interested in at the moment I'm not sure how much gore there will be x3).

I hate one-liners, hate them. I expect at least two paragraphs minimum (five to seven sentences). I just will not reply to one liners, I won't. I can't, there's nothing for me to work with.

I expect communication, I love talking to my RP partners, let me know if you can't reply whatever.

I tend to use descriptions over images/face claims. I don't care whether or not my partner uses them, can be real images, drawings, anime, whatever (I'll have issues if I recognize the face though x3 that bothers me a bit x3). I don't expect them, and I don't necessarily want them to be expected, let either of us use what we want?

I don't care if you can use BBcode or not either. I've been having fun play with it so I may use it for character sheets, possibly for posts but probably not...

I'm semi-lit to adv-lit Rp-er as well and generally expect the same?

What I will Do:

Write a minimum of two-three paragraphs.
Post at least once a day, sometimes once every other day, but more if my partner posts more and I'm not busy.
Post in threads (I prefer these to PMs but I,don't mind PMs much, just prefer threads).
Do my best to write relatively well-rounded characters.

For all plots:
Strikethrough Means I don't want to do it anymore/it's been taken
Bold Means I'm craving plots like this.
Italics Means it's pending and I may strike through it.
Realistic and/or Modern MxM Plots?:

I want something kind of light and fluffy, but also with the possibility of drama and conflict, either between our main characters, or coming from others.

It can be realistic/modern, some fantasy, medieval, Victorian, we can discuss that in PMs.

Someone who can post two-three paragraphs minimum (preferably more, but that's my minimum).

Someone who won't stick to stereotypes too severely, and is willing to play around with them in a way to make them interesting and unique.

Someone who is willing to flesh out characters and let them grow naturally throughout the RP.

Some Mini Plots:

College roommates maybe.

Road trip.

Pen pals/email buddies who decide to meet up.

I wouldn't mind doing an abusive/controlling relationship, but it will not be the end-goal pair. There would have to be a third party who is actually... like not awful? (Could even be an ex who ends up coming into the RP as a possible antagonist for another plot).

Maybe a relatively small minded/conservative town? I kind of want some conflict in this RP even if it's a slice-of-life thing...

Kind of down for just about anything? Please PM me if you have ideas?[/i]​
Other Plot Ideas That Aren't Romance as the Main Plot:

Side characters would be loved in any and all of these, and so would world building <3. Probably mostly a decent mixture of comedy and drama? *shrugs*

These can be MxF or MxM (And we can do side FxF characters, I haven't written it before and so I don't want to jump in with that as a main couple as of right now ^-^).

Lighthearted adventure, maybe a great evil has taken over and a pair of plucky opposites (or a rag-tag bunch of misfits?) have to help stop it? Something kind of fun? Some world building? I don't have ideas for this but it could be lots of fun ^-^

Faustian Contracts? I can do with this being dark or lighthearted, probably a mixture of both (My demons tend to be... well... One really loves chocolate... like a lot x3.)

Bandit kidnaps a princess for ransom (I actually have a relatively well thought out plot for this (and a bandit character (characters, actually. This would be more of a dramedy, equal parts comedy and drama? With the dramatic parts being rather dramatic and the rest kind of lighthearted and fun? :D Also world building, though I have ideas about this world already I'd love to expand upon it :3 ^-^)

Vampire have been discovered and imprisoned, sold off as toys to the high class. I also have a more detailed plot for this, and this would be a touch darker, I think. I have vampire lore fleshed out for my own character.

Ooooh maybe something mermaid-y? I don't know, if you have ideas throw them at me too! :D[/color][/color][/color]

Last edited:
Hi, that depends on which plot you were looking to do? (Or if you had something else in mind, I would probably be willing to give it a look?)

I'll be leaving soonish, so my next reply might be a bit delayed ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, that depends on which plot you were looking to do? (Or if you had something else in mind, I would probably be willing to give it a look?)

I'll be leaving soonish, so my next reply might be a bit delayed ^^;

My idea was for a Fantasy, adventure RP.

basically it's a story about a royal family who has a very specific light magic ability that allows them to force evil and darkness from their kingdom while they posses the ancient family heirloom (can literally be anything) and sit on the throne.(meaning they must be the ruler.) 

however About 20 years prior to when our story takes place A very Wicked man named Deucalion set up the royal family to be slain. The only survivor of the royal bloodline was a sole Bastard child, born out of wedlock when the king had an affair this child has the Light magic of the royal family. (This can be either your charecter or mine.) 

The other primary charecter is a Young Knight, whose father on the same day as the Royal Massacre took the family heirloom and fled the kingdom. This secondary charecter has been raised learning combat techniques and training to one day overthrow Deucalion and save the land from his evil tyranny. (Again either of us can play this role.) 

however time now runs short, the dark creatures that the royal family had kept at bay are now beginning to renter the world, Deucalion now king, has the people living in turmoil, and seems to do nothing about the dark beings or even acknowledge their existence. 

But the primary story is about these two unlikely heroes, and their journey to overthrow the Wicked ruler, stop the apocalyptic tide on monsters, save the world. I would prefer if the relationship between the two developed organically. And it doesn't even have to be a romantic one, this journey is unique because both heroes have much more on their minds. The heir would've just learned that they are not the child of the people who raised them, and that their fate, no the fate of the world, depends on the heirs ability to overcome seemingly insurmountable odds. 

Whereas the Knight is absorbed by his/her hope of revenge, Deucalion is responsible for the death of the Knights mother, not to mention the many people he/she has watched suffer and die under Deucalion's rule. 

Whatcha think?

My idea was for a Fantasy, adventure RP.

basically it's a story about a royal family who has a very specific light magic ability that allows them to force evil and darkness from their kingdom while they posses the ancient family heirloom (can literally be anything) and sit on the throne.(meaning they must be the ruler.) 

however About 20 years prior to when our story takes place A very Wicked man named Deucalion set up the royal family to be slain. The only survivor of the royal bloodline was a sole Bastard child, born out of wedlock when the king had an affair this child has the Light magic of the royal family. (This can be either your charecter or mine.) 

The other primary charecter is a Young Knight, whose father on the same day as the Royal Massacre took the family heirloom and fled the kingdom. This secondary charecter has been raised learning combat techniques and training to one day overthrow Deucalion and save the land from his evil tyranny. (Again either of us can play this role.) 

however time now runs short, the dark creatures that the royal family had kept at bay are now beginning to renter the world, Deucalion now king, has the people living in turmoil, and seems to do nothing about the dark beings or even acknowledge their existence. 

But the primary story is about these two unlikely heroes, and their journey to overthrow the Wicked ruler, stop the apocalyptic tide on monsters, save the world. I would prefer if the relationship between the two developed organically. And it doesn't even have to be a romantic one, this journey is unique because both heroes have much more on their minds. The heir would've just learned that they are not the child of the people who raised them, and that their fate, no the fate of the world, depends on the heirs ability to overcome seemingly insurmountable odds. 

Whereas the Knight is absorbed by his/her hope of revenge, Deucalion is responsible for the death of the Knights mother, not to mention the many people he/she has watched suffer and die under Deucalion's rule. 

Whatcha think?

I'll PM you a little later! (Give me an hour/hour and a half :3)!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bumping this because my interests have changed, and I could use another partner or two .-. Whoops x3.

Bump~ Looking for one or two partners tops, M/M Slice of life, details in first post :3 Please ignore previous posts <3

(I'm going to bed now so I'll reply to anything tomorrow ^-^)

Small bump ^-^

Probably going to bed very soon so I'll check replies tomorrow ^-^ Feel free to PM or post here ^-^

H'lo!! Are you still looking? Would you be willing to do something with a medieval setting? Only I've been dying to lately! If not, slice of life could work too!

Yes, I am, I'll PM you ^-^

I also included some other plots ideas and stuff if anyone's interested ^-^

Last edited:
Hello there !
My name is S0ybean, or Bean for short.

I can deal with all of your requirements as I don’t see any unreasonable ones at first sight. For triggers, well I don’t really have any as long as you don’t play the perfect goodie-two-shoes. Please, don’t. T_T But besides that I don’t think I have anything that I really dislike.

For the Plots I’m interested in:
> Vampire have been discovered and imprisoned.
> Vampire themes
> College roommates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back