• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partner(s)! :D

PremierDeathWish

I like cookies.
Hey there, I'm PremierDeathWish! I've been RPing for a while, but I'm new to this forum.

I'm looking for a 1x1 RP partner(s) to start things off.

What I'm looking for:

1) NO one liners. Please, don't do one liners! I can't work with that and I don't think it helps the RP progress.

My post will depend on what you give me to work with, but I'll try to post AT LEAST 1 paragraph.

2) I like Modern/Fantasy settings. I don't mind Fandom either! (No Futuristic please)

3) I play mostly males. I don't do MxM or FxF! I have nothing against it, it's just not my style.

4) For Fandoms I only do OCxOC.

5) I'm not awful but I'm certainly not the best writer in the world. Remember, I Roleplay for fun.

6) We don't have to be online and reply 24/7. We have a personal life and I can understand that.

7) I haven't decided on a plot, we can work on that together. I'm open to lots of ideas! (I do have some pairings in mind)

8) And, if you're not enjoying the RP please tell me. We can end it and start a new one or we go our separate ways.

(And still love each other forever! 030)

Since your profile picture is of Final Fantasy, would you perhaps be interested in doing a Final Fantasy 1x1 RP? All OC of course.

I'll PM you and we can work out the details.

I'm interested in roleplaying with you, if you're still looking for partners! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back