• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partner interested in multiple RPs

Tinytiger28

Hi! My name is Nikki, but you can call me whatever you want. Tiny, TT, Tiger, I'm fine with most things. Currently, I'm entirely new to 1x1 roleplay, but I have done a number of group RPs both on this site and others. I'm not really looking or anyone specific, and I don't have many requirements for RP partners (other than don't be a jerk and other standard RP expectations). You don't need any experience in either partner or group roleplay. I just want someone that would like to RP with someone like me, so I'm just gonna talk about myself and if you want to RP, feel free to leave a post here.

I like fantasy, magic, superpower, school, and supernatural RPs a lot, especially if they have interesting worldbuilding, or if I can make some interesting worldbuilding. Dystopian and action RPs also interest me, but I'm always up to try something new. I have been meaning to look into a few dice RPs, but the hundreds of rules they seem to have a lot have been a bit daunting and I've been putting it off.

I like My Hero Academia and Harry Potter but I don't do RPs where you are the canon characters. I am, however, willing to do in universe RPs, where you're in the universe but the canon characters are not involved. I've never done a soulmate RP, but I've seen some of the things for it and I love them. I'm also interesting in writing prompts just used to make RP premises. Also, dragons, mermaids, magical fantasy creatures. I love them all.

I'm willing to do pretty much any character relationship, platonic, siblings (my favorite), enemies, romantic, I just don't want to do any of the 'hoo haw' or kinky stuff because that makes me uncomfortable.

So yeah. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and if you're interested, leave a post!

I'm doing a world-like roleplay with some zombie apocalypse type of roleplay! Just a few rules and then we can get started! There's quests, rewards, action, adventure, etc. If you wanna try it out, hit me up in PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back