• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for rp partner {hyperrealistic - romance}

Erzhan

The Passionate
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
· ♦ ·
U. O. T..png

├┬┴┬┴ introduction ┬┴┬┴┤

Call me Erzhan.
I'm an avid roleplayer with many years of epic stories and romantic tales under my belt.

I'm looking to expand my reach with my favorite genres of writing.

Those genres being:

× Romance

× Modern-day

× Hyperrealistic

× Drama
× Tragedy

× Multi-para

× College

× City Life

× ... Others

My typical RP encounter looks like a game of World of Warcraft in front of me. I have been RPing on Moonguard-Alliance for 3 years now and RPing in general for 8 years.

I'm part of a long term storyline with a monster hunting guild. Horror-fantasy & Lovecraftian themes with DND components meshed into the World of Warcraft Universe.

├┬┴┬┴ seeking ┬┴┬┴┤
Long-term stories I prefer stories with substance unless the situation calls for different. I enjoy an ongoing story whether it have 'filler' scenes or not.

Detail I enjoy all of the sappy sentences describing everything that you could possibly think of in a scene. The more depth, the better.

Romance I am primarily looking for a soulmate/romance partner to go on adventures with Erzhan, endure life and listen to his insane rantings with hearts in their eyes.

Friendship Erzhan is a closeted extrovert. He finds friends in bars, nightclubs, drinking in public and his college campus.

Study Being from Central Asia, Erzhan's english is still developing (if I'm honest, my own needs some improving as well) and he could learn a thing or two from an American or tutor while he's in college.

├┬┴┬┴ overview ┬┴┬┴┤

ERZHAN
— basics
full name
Erzhan Taliev
alias
Zhan
sexuality
Bisexual (male lean)
— visage
height
190.5 cm
hair
dark chocolate brown
eyes
dark amber brown
Э
facetious
intellectual
empath
self-sacrificial
shameless
conspiracist
— description
Loading . . .
reveriee ©

edited : 2/18/2023

· ♦ ·​

Hello! What do you say if Erzhan meets an Alien by Alpha Centauri which comes here on Terra?

hey! i'd be willing to do college artist x art model, if that sounds okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back