What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Rp Partner for Toons Rp

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Horror
  4. Mystery
  5. Romance

ChoozoX

💀
Please read!

Hello, I’m looking for a classic rubber hose rp. Something not exactly popular or asked often. Rubber hose is just an early age of animation. Basically I am looking to Rp about anything related with toons, like Cuphead, Bendy and the Ink Machine and so on as I would list later.
I have tons of plots in mind as I love a storyline to go off of. I am advance lit. And I ask for you to be either semi lit to advance.
I reply twice or maybe even three times a day. Depending on the day if I am busy. I ask for only people 18 and up to Rp with. As I am more comfortable with that.

The franchises that I don’t mind rping about for this particular theme are; Cuphead, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Felix the Cat, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, and even some of your ideas if you have more you would like to bring to the table.
I only do Oc x Canon double up. Meaning I play a canon character for your Oc and you do the same for me. I love meeting new people and talking, so don’t be afraid to create a conversation with me :)
The genre can be anything you desire seeing there are a good variety to pick out from. Not to mention if you want a Horror Rp it’ll be much easier seeing one option is from that genre.

But if you’re interested, pm me! And we’ll discuss more there.

Users who are viewing this thread