• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Rp Partner for Toons Rp

ChoozoX

🫡 5’3 but when I stand on my money I’m 5’3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Please read!

Hello, I’m looking for a classic rubber hose rp. Something not exactly popular or asked often. Rubber hose is just an early age of animation. Basically I am looking to Rp about anything related with toons, like Cuphead, Bendy and the Ink Machine and so on as I would list later.
I have tons of plots in mind as I love a storyline to go off of. I am advance lit. And I ask for you to be either semi lit to advance.
I reply twice or maybe even three times a day. Depending on the day if I am busy. I ask for only people 18 and up to Rp with. As I am more comfortable with that.

The franchises that I don’t mind rping about for this particular theme are; Cuphead, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Felix the Cat, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, and even some of your ideas if you have more you would like to bring to the table.
I only do Oc x Canon double up. Meaning I play a canon character for your Oc and you do the same for me. I love meeting new people and talking, so don’t be afraid to create a conversation with me :)
The genre can be anything you desire seeing there are a good variety to pick out from. Not to mention if you want a Horror Rp it’ll be much easier seeing one option is from that genre.

But if you’re interested, pm me! And we’ll discuss more there.

I do have my own game I am working on! If we can, could we role-play that? I do need some help with planning out the game setup. I could explain more about it in PMs.

It is based around toons aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back