• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partner :3

Demeria

•~*Something to do when I'm lonely or bored*~•  ❤️*~Request are alway… #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad
This is a black butler x Modern!Reader   Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏf ᴘᴀʀɪ… #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad
is this bts' jimin in a bathtub...?   in which san gets airdropped … #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad

Hi! I'm rather new to this website so here is my first attempt at trying to find someone to roleplay with. I'm looking for a long term partner but short term is okay too.
Please PM if interested. There we can figure out an alternate place to roleplay if necessary. I have discord and hangout.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I am 17. I'd prefer someone around my age.

- I can write as much as the scene requires. Whether that's 2-3 paragraphs or 4+. I do tend to write a lot so it might be on the 4+

- I can write for M or F. I don't really prefer one over the other.

- I am LGBTQ+ friendly. I enjoy writing for every pairing: FxM, FxF, MxM. I don't have a lot of experience with roleplaying with non-binary or transgender characters but that doesn't mean I'm not open to trying!

- I really love a good romance and looking back to my previous roleplays they all ended up with characters getting together or there was just a lot of tension ;^3

- I can reply multiple times a day unless something comes up (which I will tell you if that does)

-I'm someone who likes to chat outside the roleplay so if you're also interested in making a friend then I'm your gal.

- I'm ditch friendly but is would really like a heads up if you won't be able to reply. :^)

-No one-liners

- No super long novellas (If you need to write a little bit extra because you're setting up the scene that's fine.

- Third-person only (This doesn't mean that you can't switch to first-person when the character is thinking to themselves, but all interactions should be in third-person)

- I am very open to roleplaying in any genre as long as it piques my interest. However, if it is going to be a fandom and you want to roleplay in a certain universe, I'd much rather make our own OCs and our own plot instead of just basing it solely on the structure of the fandom.

-I personally only like roleplaying with my Ocs. In other words, I won't be writing for a canon character.

- I do prefer face claims, just to give me an idea of what your character looks like, but a really good description of them works too.

- I'd really like a partner who is excited about each other's Ocs and are able to detach themselves from the story to simply comment on it. (Basically, I just want to fangirl over both of our characters lol)

- I would like to have a couple of side characters (family, friends, etc). It doesn't all have to be about two characters. It can be about multiple characters

- I want a roleplaying partner who can speak up about what they want and is up to building/fleshing out a plot/ world with me.

- I really enjoy characters who have to struggle to get what they want. I love conflict. I love angst. I want a roleplay that has depth and covers a wide range of emotions. This doesn't mean that they just have to be sad and depressed the whole time but it'd be nice to have some character development. Depth is the keyword here.

These are just a few that I would be interested roleplaying in right now, but I have defiantly watched more

Beastars
Black butler
RWBY
Tokyo Ghoul
Soul Eater
Deadman wonderland
Black Lagoon
Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood

The Owl house
Shera (princess of power) (maybe)

Lore Olympus

Slice of Life
Modern Fantasy
High School
College
Demons/angels (really interested)
Romance

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is this bts' jimin in a bathtub...?   in which san gets airdropped … #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad
pretty moments sews, stitches in all your bitches broken hearts   -… #random #Random #amreading #books #wattpad
#wattpad #fanfiction ❝    what good do you see in a bar?    ❞             ❝    i saw you    ❞

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back