• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for rp group

Fae13

The faery scribe
hey guys!

So I'm looking for a group of players to help me rp this idea I've had for a while. The Basic concept would be that the Major Arcana's from Tarot cards are starting to die off unexpectedly in their worlds, so they seek out help from their chosen personification/person in the real world (or the world of the rp wherever it takes place) to try and help them from being destroyed. Each player would choose one major Arcana to play and then create an OC that they would then switch back and forth from in posts as the ocs tried to find eachother and solve the mystery as to what's going on in the realms of these Arcana's.

For example, I would say my arcana was the Magician, so I would choose a form for him to be in in his realm and list what he is over and his card meanings, i then would create an OC that the Magician has chosen as his speaker or his voice in the world where the OC lives or 'the real world'.

Would anyone be interested in doing this with me?

Interested! This premise is super cool; I'm thinking of writing an OC for the Tower.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back