• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP Buddy! ♥

LittleFryRice

=^● ⋏ ●^=

Yo everyone, I'm LittleFry! I guess I'll start off by saying I've been role playing for about almost 7 to 8 years, but it's been on and off. I'm still trying to get back in swing with role playing, so please be patient and such. ^^'

I will say I do prefer to play female, as I can't really play male well. So it's either FxM or FxF.

What I look for in a partner is:

♥ At least write a paragraph or two, I don't really ask for much and I'm pretty chill with everything.

♥ I'm not too picky on how often you post, everybody gets busy. I know I get busy at times and if I do just give a little bump.

** = Something I'm interested in

Bold = Role I'd like to play

Pairings:

Assassin x Witness/Target

♥ Demon x Demon

Demon x Human **

♥ Angel x Human

♥ Angel x Demon

♥ Soldier x Soldier **

♥ Knight x Prince/Princess

♥ Gang Member x Rival Gang Member

♥ etc..

If interested or have any other pairings you're interested in just PM or reply to the post here. ^^​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I am new to this site, but i have been roleplaying for many years now. I would love to do a FxF rp (i dont play males well either...). Your choice, but i think demonxhuman sounds cool. :)

JayLove said:
Hi! I am new to this site, but i have been roleplaying for many years now. I would love to do a FxF rp (i dont play males well either...). Your choice, but i think demonxhuman sounds cool. :)
We can do Demon x Human ^^ I have a plot in mind that we could do. I can PM you about it?

Hey! I'b be interested in Demon x Human and Soldier x Soldier. If you're up for it, PM me.

Shinohara said:
Hey! I'b be interested in Demon x Human and Soldier x Soldier. If you're up for it, PM me.
Yea! Definitely!

JoshMackMurph said:
Hi,I'm interested in Demon X Human if you are still looking.
Sure! We can discuss it in PM?

9forgotten said:
I'm interested if you're still looking :)
Always looking. ^^ Did you have anything in mind?

Nessa said:
I'm interested if anyone is still looking :)
Did you have anything in mind that you would like to do? ^^

I am interested in starting a Solider x Solider role play with you! PM if you would like to discuss this (<3)

I'm interested in Solder x Solider and Gang member x Rival gang member if you're still looking. PM me if you want to discuss doing one.

Mint said:
I am interested in starting a Solider x Solider role play with you! PM if you would like to discuss this (<3)
Yea definitely! ^^

[QUOTE="Derek Wolff]I'm interested in Solder x Solider and Gang member x Rival gang member if you're still looking. PM me if you want to discuss doing one.

[/QUOTE]
Will do! ^^

Hello I would be interested in rping with you. As for what to rp hmm....... I will leave that up to you. So you can choose.

Hello ! I roleplay male characters only! I'd be interested in doing the demon x human or angel x human :0 pm me and we can talk if you'd like Id also love to hear about anything else you'd want to do

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]Hello I would be interested in rping with you. As for what to rp hmm....... I will leave that up to you. So you can choose.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Hmm... Let's see ... Maybe knight x prince/princess... I don't really have a plot idea in mind.

autumnwind234 said:
Hello ! I roleplay male characters only! I'd be interested in doing the demon x human or angel x human :0 pm me and we can talk if you'd like Id also love to hear about anything else you'd want to do
Awesome! I'll PM you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back