• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for RP buddies

hi I am looking for some rp buddies to roleplay with

My fandom's
-Digimon
-Undertale (ridiculously high muse for)
-death note
-code geass
-Warriors
(I have more so much more just ask :))

Don't be afraid to ask if I'll do something since there is a high chance you'll get me to say yes :)

you can either leave a post here or pm me
yo yo!^^ you said that we could ask if you did any more fandoms, so I was wondering if you did Danganronpa v1 or v2, or Bnha? Sorry if ya don't and I'm bothering ya--- akdnendkwdjfksk

also I hope you're doin alright today/tonight^^

*tugs Chara's sleeve* Do you have any interest in Ninjago? If not I'd be up to do Papyrus x OC.
I honestly don't know enough about ninjago to do an rp on it yet, but a papyrus x oc would be good to do just send me a pm and we can start plotting. I will apolagize in advance if my responses are slow.
yo yo!^^ you said that we could ask if you did any more fandoms, so I was wondering if you did Danganronpa v1 or v2, or Bnha? Sorry if ya don't and I'm bothering ya--- akdnendkwdjfksk

also I hope you're doin alright today/tonight^^
danganronpa is something that I would do, do you have a plot in mind, I am doing alright just trying to get though everything.

I honestly don't know enough about ninjago to do an rp on it yet, but a papyrus x oc would be good to do just send me a pm and we can start plotting. I will apolagize in advance if my responses are slow.

danganronpa is something that I would do, do you have a plot in mind, I am doing alright just trying to get though everything.
glad you're doing alright!^^ and yay! I have several plots and such for Danganronpa roleplays, it'd depend on what type of pairings you'd like to do! But I have a lot of plot ideas ye^^

Thank you

glad you're doing alright!^^ and yay! I have several plots and such for Danganronpa roleplays, it'd depend on what type of pairings you'd like to do! But I have a lot of plot ideas ye^^
well send me a dm and we can continue to plot there, I don't really have any parings from danganronpa yet.
Thank you
your welcome
I'd be interested in Death Note, L x Light or L x Beyond Birthday, or Atla/Lok with Oc's?
all of those seem interesting to be honest.
Are you still searching for partners?
Yep I'm still looking for partners.

I'm interested in doing an Undertale roleplay, can I pop you a pm?

Are you accepting Undertale AUs? I know a lot about them so I’m willing to rp those, although I mainly main a certain character if you are interested you can pop me a pm

I'm interested in doing an Undertale roleplay, can I pop you a pm?
I am so so so sorry for getting back to you late, if your still interested in doing a undertale rp you can send me a pm :)

Hi! I’d love to do an atla based rp if you’re still accepting partners c:
I'm still aceping partners sorry it took me a while to give you a reply I've been really busy so I kinda accidentally forgot about this site

Oh hey, I'm totally up for Undertale/AUs-
Here's info-

writing format;
Generally when writing, I try to avoid one liners-
Depending on the main pov, I usually stick to 3rd person, but I will adapt if needed-
When I write longer I try to push myself to at least a paragraph- I normally write 3-5 sentences on a normal day, where I'm tired and somewhat unmotivated, though give me enough details and I'll go for a paragraph at minimum- But if I can, I'll try to make it larger than that-
I make my dialogue bold, and descriptions of actions and whatnot in italic.
I also try to use a bit of variety in my verbs/adverbs/adjectives/ect because I do notice I can repeat certain words such as "And", "but", "though", and others that I'm having trouble remembering rn-

Availability;
I try to be on as much as I can, but if I don't respond right away that probably means I'm doing something. In most cases I try to respond almost immediately, with the best quality I can offer.
I'm less available on the weekends, but during the week I'm on more frequently- If I'm late, or feel like I'm late with a reply I'll probably apologize for it- So hah- Yeah-

Knowledge;
I know a lot with Undertale, and the aus, though I'm all for the classic universe if that's what you'd like.

Genres;
I'm good with any genres, I love horror/angsty stuff, Romance and platonic, and whatever else you can think of-
I love giving my characters trauma lmao- I'm slightly kidding-
So like If you wanna do ships I'm cool with that. I honestly have a pretty large range of ship dynamics so if you want me to do it I can do it. I can do M/M, F/F, M/F, NB/F, NB/M, and so on-

Playable Characters (I can probably play more than this but this is what I'm most familiar with);
Undertale:

-Sans
-Papyrus
-Frisk (aged up or not-)
-Chara (Same as Frisk)
-Flowey
-Temmie
-Alphys

Underswap:
-Sans (Canon or Fanon)
-Papyrus
-Temmie
-Flowey
-Undyne
-Frisk
-Chara

Underfell:
-Sans
-Frisk
-Flowey

And of course.. Oc's:
Which I can talk about in dms if you want- Because I have a few-

I hope you're still looking!- And I do hope you consider me- Good day/afternoon/evening/night- Whatever time ^^''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back