• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for rp buddies :)

Sindeerly

Hi there! I'm looking for some people to roleplay with, I haven't roleplayed for a while but I really want to get back into it.

I have a few rules/requirements though:

-please write more than one sentence ;_; other then that I'm very flexible, I usually write as much as my partner writes.

-Have somewhat decent grammar, it doesn't have to be perfect but I at least want to be able to understand what you are writing.

-im a 100% okay with all gender pairings! And I can rp as any gender too, although i do tend to prefer playing as male characters.

When it comes to roleplay I usually enjoy any type of roleplay that allows magic/fantasy/etc. I can do both medieval or modern. I like making up my own plots and I am always happy to hear any other ideas :).

Here are a few quick plot ideas that I am currently interested in:

A normal human suddenly stranded in a magical world, the human befriends a magical person from that world (I can do both)

A ghost is stuck inside of an old mansion, a human who has inherited the mansion starts living there and befriends the ghost (I prefer playing the ghost)

There are more probably but this is all I can think of right now xD, feel free to bring your own ideas though!

And that's all for now, I probably forgot other important information but right now idc ;P. Feel free to pm me so we can set something up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back