• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Romance RPs! (With my tall, schizophrenic, technophobe character XD)

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
So I had been redesigning one of my favorite male characters today, and I realized- I hadn't roleplayed with him in forever! So I want to roleplay with him now c: I've got a couple plots, but I'd love to hear any more that you may have!

Few quick rules, first:

1. I would prefer longer replies, somewhere around a couple paragraphs to about 5 or 6 c: I'm pretty flexible on it, though, I just really don't want any one-liners right now ^^'

2. I'm not too crazy on grammar, as long as I can understand what it says c:

3. Remember to follow the site's rules! No sexual content should be pretty obvious, but I still seem to need to remind people about that sometimes T.T

4. Also, a little warning in advance, I don't really have any good reference pictures of him. I've got a couple fantasy pictures of him that I commissioned, but these are both modern roleplays so...yeah. I'll still do a character sheet, it just might not have a picture with it ^^'

Aaaaand that's about it c: So here are my plots:

Valentine was well known at his small town school for being known by no one- as well as towering over everyone at eight feet tall. Despite sticking out so much, he stays as quiet as he possibly can, but when people do get words out of him, he doesn't sound antisocial at all. He's very kind, very smart, and very humble- but he remains very, very quiet.

[Your Character] is new at the school, and notices him right away. She starts to talk to him when she can and he's plenty friendly, but his shyness is very obvious. He tries to fight it, but sometimes, he really can't help but distance himself from her, even when he starts to consider her a friend. It's...weird. Almost a little insulting.

Finally, he reveals why: He's schizophrenic. And he's honestly not sure if this nice, new person he meets is real or not.

Sort of just a quick idea, where the two characters are already dating. But, it's while they're dating that they find out Valentine's schizophrenic, and deal with the aftermath.

So...yeah! That's it. Message me if you're interested c:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello fellow Valentine! ^.^

Anyway, I'm totally digging your first plot! It's really quite interesting!

I do have a question/statement about the reply length. I usually write one paragraph, more if needed to describe the situation or scene, kind of varies. It's usually one paragraph for dialogue, but I try to match what my partner writes so...yeah!

I hope that wouldn't be too bothersome!
:) I undestand if it's a deal breaker though.

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]

Hello fellow Valentine! ^.^

Anyway, I'm totally digging your first plot! It's really quite interesting!

I do have a question/statement about the reply length. I usually write one paragraph, more if needed to describe the situation or scene, kind of varies. It's usually one paragraph for dialogue, but I try to match what my partner writes so...yeah!

I hope that wouldn't be too bothersome!
:) I undestand if it's a deal breaker though.

[/QUOTE]
Ooh, awesome! And one paragraph definitely isn't a problem c:

Can you send me a PM? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back