• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Romance RP partners (Always looking-Ignore Post Count)

Adzel

RP Addict

Introduction

Hello everyone, I am in a binge RP mood, so I am looking for active people and fast respondents to RP with. As you can see, my nickname thing below my name says "RP Addict." I need this in my life! So, here are a few ideas. I will try to keep it updated.

You may choose one of two characters in my possession for me to RP as, I have a straight male OC, name is Jarack. I also have a lesbian Neko, her name is Adzel.​

Jarack
6aee0bb03329b8b94149f8c268e87ff5.jpg

Name: Jarack Draemon

Height: 6'4''

Adzel
9f1bcf3fdfd3b7e81f16b010be4fba13.png

Name: Adzel Firestar

Height: 5'7''

Bust: C

Plots

Now, the plots I had in mind are below. Please keep in mind these will all be romance based, so please choose wisely. -Insert evil laugh here-

Shapeshifter and Human
So, in this one, I got the idea from someone who was gonna RP with me but didn't. Basically, My OC is a human, and a shapeshifter, who can only shapeshift in to a cat, comes to my bakery often, and I feed it, one day I take it home as a pet, and it turns out you are a woman who can turn in to a cat. Then a romance blossoms from there on in.
Maid and Master
I know what you are thinking, and this is not a sexual thing. Me, an owner of a big manor, you, a maid for hire that I happen to find at my bakery, buying treats. (Both my OCs own a bakery... Original right? lol.) After he offers her the job, he mentions he has housing for her at his house if you would like. You accept and it goes from there.
Bakery Owner and Employee
Bakery owner (Me) is looking for an employee to work for him/her (You). After a while, he starts realizing he has feelings for her and tries to pursue her, she is shy, and doesn't know what to do or expect so she cautiously accepts. After it goes well, she starts to trust him more, then we go from there.
Human and Robot/Chobits
Me, a boy/girl that moves to a new town in Tokyo, you a robot that gets purchased by me. If you know the plot to chobits in any way, that would help, although it is not required. I am looking for a place to plant my business, while teaching you about the outside world. From there, we can go in any direction.
Mafia and Hostage
Me, a mafia member, you a hostage in a situation gone wrong in a bank robbery, when you try to be brave and hit the silent alarm, I kick you over and someone else presses it. I take you to HQ and my boss makes me take you home, you find out I am not a bad guy but in some trouble. From there it can go in any direction.
Princess/Prince and Guard
This one is a little different, seeing how the guard, will have to be female, if no one minds on that, that is. I will be a prince or princess of a kingdom, hiring you as a personal guard to me. This one will have one restriction. You must post, at least, 1 paragraph per reply. I will write 1-3 per reply, and it would be appreciated if you did the same.
Zombie Survival
I am a wandering traveler in a world infested by zombies, and I notice you being attacked or mugged. I come in and save you, taking you back to my place to patch you up, I then ask you to join me, and you accept, soon after, we discover feelings for each other, and go from there.
Prisoner and Prisoner (FxF Only)
We are both prisoners, locked up for a to be determined reason. We start off kind of hating each other, but we end up in same cell and develop feelings and go from there.
Soldier and Soldier (War RP)
We are both soldiers fighting in a futuristic war against technology that had over taken the world, we work together and have each others backs through everything, and develop feelings along the way.
Secret Guilty RP Pleasure
I know this is odd, but I want to RP with someone using an Anthro Furry OC. I know this is a very weird request, but if you have one of these, the RP would be amazing for me. If not, I will not love the RP any less. Thanks for reading...
Master and Slave (Most Wanted)
Now this one is different and I do not know why I have't thought about it. Me, a simple person, needing help with every day life. You, a slave for sale, that I buy for my own personal gain. This RP MAY have sexual aspects in which we can take off site, that is just a fair warning, if you are not a fan of sexualized anything, we can keep it clean. I am very open with anything.
Other
Pitch me an idea in a PM or in comments and I'd be happy to work something out. Or we can RP for the hell of it and make it as we go. I don't mind either way.

Detail

Alright, so a lot of people assume I write either a lot or a little, here is what I am going to say on this matter. I can write 1-3 paragraphs, maybe more if you distribute as much, I will give you what you give me. I will not accept one liners though, that is just boring. The amount my partner gives me is how much I will try to match as much as possible.

Also! Punctuation, Grammar, ect. I require good grammar in my RPs, without it, it is very... eye sorish for me... I like to see capitol letters at the beginning of sentences, proper punctuation, and good spelling. Think about this as well before replying. Thank you​

Summary
These are just a few ideas I have. I plan to add more in the future. If you have any more ideas, post them below. Also, so people know... I am NOT a detailed RPer. I will get as detailed as I need, 2-6 sentences, but I will not do 4-6 paragraphs like some. If you are interested, post below, I'd love tp RP with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely interested, the Mafia and Hostage, and the Mais and the Master plots sound really interesting, I'd love to take part.

Hello! I happened to see your post and would love to roleplay with you. I was most interested in your plot ideas for Shapeshifter and Human, Human and Robot/Chobits, Mafia and Hostage, and Zombie Survival. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Hello! I'm interested in the Baker Owner and Employee plot, though I do have a few plot ideas myself that I'll toss your way in a PM when I'm able to, since I'm currently away from my PC at the moment..

Prince/Princess x Guard sounds incredibly fun, I'd gladly play a female guard. If you wouldn't mind, can you PM me and we can discuss it a bit more?

EDIT: I'd be happy F// or M/F, did you have a preference?

Interested in:

1. Maid and Master
  2. Bakery Owner and Employee
  3. Mafia and Hostage (DEFINITELY INTERESTED IN THIS ONE)
  4. Princess/Prince and Guard
  5. Prisoner and Prisoner (DEFINITELY INTERESTED IN THIS ONE)
  6. Zombie Survivor

PM me, please? :)

Hiya, the Chobits-inspired idea seems pretty interesting. I haven't done fandom-inspired roleplay in a long time, but I think we'll be able to make our own path different enough from the original idea (besides, I saw the anime back in freshman year of high school, quite a while ago). I don't know about detail though; my two main roleplays right now are wildly varied, with one being extremely detailed and the other being more casual about three lines each response. So I think I can do a median response.

Just pm me to let me know! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back