• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for roleplays.

Responsible_spider

Sorry I was late! Got lost on the path of life.
Hello, my name is whatever you decide to call me at the time of this writing. I am looking for a good roleplay partner, who is at least Semi-literate. Don't worry about mistakes, we all make them in writing, I know I certainly do. I like to roleplay pretty much any category, but I enjoy fandoms and original plot based roleplays too. I like video games, anime, comics, movies, you name it! The games I enjoy most are MK11, The Kingdom Hearts series, Uncharted series, GOW series, ultimate Ninja Storm series, Skyrim, Dark Souls series, Sekiro, and the Infamous series. Movies I enjoy are most of the MCU entries, TASM series, and most of the other nerdy movies, and a romcom is wonderful. Animes I love are Dragon Ball, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Boko No Hero, Black Butler[only the first 2-3 seasons though.] SAO[only the parts of the first game.] Goblin Slayer, Demon Slayer, and Digimon:Tamers.

I reply within a day, mostly at night for me. But I am active for the most parts of the day though. If you can't reply as much it's okay. But if you'd like to roleplay in any of these fandoms or make our own plot, I have a few. Also if you want to do a Fandom and make a plot in the fandom of our own with OCs then that's great to! If it's completely original then I like deep plots about anything from zombies to a slice of life roleplay. Anyway dm or message in the chat if you're interested!

I've been craving a good original roleplay. As much as I used to love fandom roleplays, I happen to live under a rock now and don't happen to be in any lol. I may be a bit busy but I'll surely reply in a day or two. You still up for a roleplay, you responsible spider?

If it's KH and you like group RPs, I'm in. I've played most Org members, a few good guys, and I'm all caught up on the series, so I'm spoiler-safe, haha. If you prefer 1x1, that's cool too, just figured I'd toss that out there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back