• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Roleplays

Wolfina2

Useless information
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone!

Looking for roleplay partners maybe that can be you!

1. I'm still getting back into the flow of roleplaying but I will always give at least a paragraph. I will try to have a same/similar word count as you but sometimes I can fall behind. I will never do one-liners, so I expect my partner to do the same.

2. No god-modding or mary-sues. No one is perfect, and 'clumsy' isn't a good enough weakness.

3. I don't really do face things? Realistic or anime, i just rely on the roleplay itself to describe the character and let imagination take hold. That's part of the fun really :) You're welcome to do one if you want but don't expect me to.

4. Let me know if you're losing interest, I get it things get sluggish, things get stuck. Let me know.

5. I like idle chatter between and during posts. lots of fun OOC things, Like did you know the gramophone was invented after the telephone? Crazy right?

6. Last but not least, I will most likely post quite often. So i would prefer someone who's able to post often as well.

I am 25 years old, Female, unemployed (currently). I usually and prefer to roleplay male characters but being female I am comfortable and able to roleplay females.

In my free time (besides roleplaying) i play video games, knit, tinker with programming and electronics. I also attempt to occasionally draw.

Bold means that i'd prefer that role, but i'm flexible.

Human x Demon
Human x Angel
Human x Android
Human x Alien
Angel x Demon
Alien x Alien
God x Human
Werewolf x Human

(I think there's a trend with my pairings >>; )

Some plots I've thought up? Nothing too exciting here.

Android x Human plot

Human receives an android due to purchasing one or via a contest. Shortly after a fake update is released which turns out to be a virus and the android falls in love with the human. There is other complications however as robots have begun to revolt and demand respect. (I'd prefer to be the Android)

Human x Experiment (Or could be Experiment x Experiment)

You wake up in a lab, your last memories were getting thrown into the back of a van and being knocked out. For a few weeks you get to know the lab assistant and a few other experiments. The assistant assists in your escape and you soon learn that the tests have given you more than bad memories. (it's either or because it depends which you like more I guess? Also the more is superpowers so superpowers too?)

Human? x Demon

You are a 'Human' (not really you're actually half angel.) and you meet a ringleader of a circus who reveals to you who you are and your heritage, but being what you are you are being hunted down due to what you are and you kinda wish you could go back to how your life was before. (I'd prefer to be the demon in this)

(none of this is mandatory just some.. thoughts? Ideas? We can change and modify things too and just make this fun. If you have a plot i'd love to do that as well, as long as it's something i'm interested in.)

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested! I'm capable of writing at least few paragraphs, proofread my replies and try to write them quickly. I have search thread here with four plots in it, however, if you don't like any of them, we totally can think of something else (:

I see your God x human pairing. I'm interested.

Hiya dear! Honestly, all of your pairings sound so interesting to me, ahah, so I'd love to write with you if you're not too busy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back