• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Roleplays

brimythesithlord

"How fragile a life is..."
Hello, everyone! I am looking for partners to do MxM, MxF, and FxF roleplays with me. I have many plots that I would like to play and my rules aren't incredibly strict. I am 19 years old and I play as both female and male characters as well as dominant and submissive roles. I also love using furry characters, so if you're interested in that we can make any plot a furry roleplay. My rules are as follows:
~ Let me know if you can't reply for a few days. I apologize in advance, I am a very busy person and I go through times where roleplaying is not a priority. If that happens, it may be a few days between times that I will reply. Don't worry, I will return to the roleplay and reply eventually. I will usually try my best to reply often.
~ Don't worry about the length of each reply. This isn't high school, and I don't have to tell you how many sentences/paragraphs you should use in your writing. All that I ask is that each reply should advance the story in some way. As long as it does that, length really doesn't matter.
~ I understand that roleplays can sometimes get pretty dark. Bullying, depression, suicide, abuse, etc. are used on occasion in my plots because I believe that these issues may be crucial to the development of a well-balanced character. However, I never want to offend or hurt anyone that I roleplay with. If it is getting to the point where the roleplay is too painful or inappropriate for you, again, just let me know and I'll steer it in a different direction.
~ Use interesting characters, please. Nothing irritates me more than a character that looks like it took 2 minutes to create. Put some thought into your character bios, it doesn't have to be a really detailed and complex character but put some amount of effort into them.

Here are the categories of scenarios that I do:

Anything Overwatch related
~ I got Overwatch about two weeks ago and I absolutely love the game. I will do any matchup of character romance (my favorite ships are Hanzo x Mei, Mercy x Widowmaker, and Lucio x D.Va) with any setting. I am also up for a roleplay with original characters, as I have tons of Overwatch OCs created.

Anime Action/Romance
~ Another genre that I love is Anime Action Romance because there are so many plots that can come out of it. A few examples may be an underground paintball/airsoft league involving two rivaling high school students, or a Empirical Japan setting where a ninja and a samurai meet and befriend each other. Always a favorite.

Anime Fandoms
~I like doing Naruto and Bleach roleplays on occasion, those are animes that I watched when I was younger. I usually use OCs when doing these and I don't do it often, but I could roleplay with this category should the request be made.

Supernatural/Superhero
~This is a category that I usually do in groups, and I play these moderately often. I usually don't roleplay as traditional vampires or werewolves as I see these characters as far too jaded by the media. If you have an idea in this category, I might be up for it.

Slice of Life
~This is usually my "if all else fails" category and is, in my opinion, the most boring. I usually do FxF and MxM roleplays in this category and use different plot devices to keep things interesting, but for the most part I prefer to avoid these roleplays.

Well, that's all for me! Drop me a reply if you might be interested in roleplaying!

Uh, hello? I'm kind of new to this site, so I'm not sure if you'd be interested in RP-ing with me- However, I'm open so feel free to message me if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back