• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

okami.kitsune

~A fox is a wolf who sends flowers~
Hello everyone! It has been a long time since I was last active on here and I’d really like to change that!

About me…

My name is Roo, I’m almost 25, and I am an artist. I currently work a part time job so I am free for the most part during the week days. :3 I am LGBTQA+ friendly, I love animals, and art is my passion!

A list of fandoms I am/was a part of and don’t mind roleplaying
  • Sonic (Archie, underground, literally ANY sonic universe)
  • Attack on titan
  • Sailor moon
  • Venture bros
  • Doctor who
  • Helluva boss/hazbin hotel
  • Jojo
  • Homestuck
  • Warrior cats
  • Balto
  • Spirit
  • Pokémon
  • Hetalia
  • Anything furry related
If you wanna rp from any other fandom just ask!! I’m very open to learning about new fandoms and I may have forgotten to add some stuff in my list…

I am open to most tropes/genres but I’ll be sure to let you know what I am uncomfortable with :)

what to expect of me.
  • I can do lit OR script type roleplays. I prefer lit roleplays with anywhere from 1-5 juicy paragraphs :)
  • I work Friday-Sunday so weekend replies are a little slow.
  • I am very flexible/open to ideas!
  • I am very patient
  • I will ONLY roleplay with people over the age of 18 due to myself being 25 :) even SFW roleplays I prefer 18+ Rp partners.
Please reply to this thread or DM me :) we can discuss more!

I love sailor moon! Which version sub or sub? Which seasons I’ve seen one part of two all of three and most of five

hey, im another interested in venture bros rp! I haven't really struck gold yet, so im searching anywhere, and reviewing my options. what does an ideal venture bros rp look like (or read like) to you? hope we can talk more about it. :) thanks

I’m interested in warrior cats!

I do long and complex responses and tend to focus on the uniquenesses of my characters and the environment.

I enjoy concepts like characters growing worse, redemption arcs, and starclan prophecies. I also do classics like forbidden mates and found families.

An example of what my characters are kinda like is VultureTooth, a blindly ambitious bulky Tom born without his two front legs.
He’s able to adapt to difficult situations, and what he lacks in speed he makes up for strength. I also do art!

If your interested just feel free to reply.

I LITERALLY just made this account and I have no idea what I'm doing but I saw you were interested in a VB rp and I'm super down if you still are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back