• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for roleplayers #5 (MXF,MXM)- (OPEN TO ALL!)- (ORIGINAL PLOTS!)

Hello! People of RPNation! My name is Nesy.(My nickname)
I can do OCxCannon,OCxOC but I prefer OC the most! I'm a male roleplayer!

Sorry! I do not play female roles! But it's nagotiable. I can roleplay with 2 OC's at once if you feel that's okay.
I'm a literate roleplayer! I'm capable of reaching from just one lines to many lines.
Anyone may dm me about it! Nothing to be afraid of :)

As you see I love many genres! I'm typically up for anything mostly.
Also, a little detail is fine! But I'm fine with anything honestly.

However, my sweetspot is fantasy/sci-fi/medieval/harry-potter/DR.STRANGE

I've got 3-4 plots. Each ranging from sci-fi to war and such. It's very lovely to meet you, dear reader.

About me?
I'm 14 years old and I live in Sweden! I'm a kid. But I write a lot..Read a lot! Though, I don't mind if anyone older joins! You are welcome to climb onboard!
I love sci-fi and fantasy. But I prefer anything because I'm a nice person today!

Pairings
(OC) X (Cannon)
Human x Human
Human
x Elf
Human x Elf Princess
Human x Alien
Human x Godess
Human x Demon
Human x Angel
Human x Queen
Human x King
Human x supernatural being.
Alien x God
Alien x Godess
Alien x Elf Princess
Alien prince x Alien Prince
Alien prince x Alien princess
Alien x Princess
God x Godess
Alien Demigod x (Anything)
Half Celestial Demon x Demon
Alien x Queen
Alien x King
King x King
King x Queen
President x Queen
President x King
President x President
President x (Anything)
Alien x (Anything)
Human x (Anything)
(Anything) x (Anything) -- (There are more pairings to discuss on! Hit me up with any idea)
Attention!

Settings? Anywhere! I'm open on that.. Hit me up with any idea you have on!
Don't worry! If there's any pairing you wish to roleplay, we can nagotiate.

I have also many plots to choose from, I have about 4 of them. But one of them might strike your interest.
I'm open to any idea that you have in mind. Thank you very much for reading!
You're the best if you read to this point. :)

That's it! That's everything I have to say!I see you in my conversations. Love to everyone! Hail RPNation!

Last edited:
Are you into reptoids? An alien lizard. If so send me a PM and we can go over details from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back