• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Roleplay

Maeve Wayne

Original Queen
Hello! I'm Maeve, I would like to say a little about me then I will get into the parings. I am still in high school so during the week I will be on and off, I do get busy so if I disappear for while just know I will come back on to check on things and get to replies. I have not really roleplayed for a long time but I'm here to get better, also I can't write a lot the best I can do is one paragraph and lower but I can always try for more. If you want to know anything else just ask.

RULES
1. Please be active when you can. Be on when you can, I understand we all have lives and we can get busy all I'm asking for is for two replies a day but in advance please tell me if there is a certain amount of replies you can do a day.

2. Be respectful. I do not want to get on anyone's bad side so as long as you respect me and my rules I will respect yours no questions asked. I'm a nice person I would never hurt or disrespect anyone.

3. Have fun. I just want everyone I roleplay with to have fun and enjoy themselves. if you need a break from our roleplay just let me know and I will give you the time you need.

4. If you have any idea please let me know. I love to hear other people's ideas and I'm open to new ideas that are not listed here. Do not be afraid to tell me something you want to do, I would love to give something new a try.

5. I only really do female character. I hate to have other people play males but I really suck at playing male characters so I just don't try. I could maybe do a male but I would have to think about it.

Parings
~Bad Boy x Good Girl
~Eboy x Nerd
~Billionar x Painter
~Police Officer x Bosses Daughter
~Celebirty x Normal Person
~Mafia Boss x Normal Person
~Popular Kid x Nerd
~Detective x Art Theif

~Arranged Marriage
~Rich x Poor
~Model x Photographer
~Rival Model x Rival Model
~ Bad girl x Bad Boy
~Personal Baker x Bad boy

Movies/Shows
Gotham
The Flash
Arrow
Vampire Diaries

I hope you like my parings if not them please if you have an idea I would love to hear any ideas that you have. Thank you so much for reading I hope to hear from you.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm Maeve, I would like to say a little about me then I will get into the parings. I am still in high school so during the week I will be on and off, I do get busy so if I disappear for while just know I will come back on to check on things and get to replies. I have not really roleplayed for a long time but I'm here to get better, also I can't write a lot the best I can do is one paragraph and lower but I can always try for more. If you want to know anything else just ask.

RULES
1. Please be active when you can. Be on when you can, I understand we all have lives and we can get busy all I'm asking for is for two replies a day but in advance please tell me if there is a certain amount of replies you can do a day.

2. Be respectful. I do not want to get on anyone's bad side so as long as you respect me and my rules I will respect yours no questions asked. I'm a nice person I would never hurt or disrespect anyone.

3. Have fun. I just want everyone I roleplay with to have fun and enjoy themselves. if you need a break from our roleplay just let me know and I will give you the time you need.

4. If you have any idea please let me know. I love to hear other peoples ideas and I'm open to new ideas that are not listed here. Do not be afraid to tell me something you want to do, I would love to give something new a try.

Parings
~Bad Boy x Good Girl
~Eboy x Nerd
~Billionar x Painter
~Popular Kid x Nerd
~Detective x Art Theif

~Arranged Marriage
~Rich x Poor
~Model x Photographer
~ Bad girl x Bad Boy

Movies/Shows
Gotham
The Flash
Arrow
Vampire Diaries

I hope you like my parings if not them please if you have an idea I would love to hear any ideas that you have. Thank you so much for reading I hope to hear from you.
I am a arranged medieval marriage fanatic. Find roleplaying it fun. I am usually go at doubling so we get both sides of the romance. Maybe we could do some vampire arranged marriage since i see you like vampire diaries. Haven’t seen it but we could do something original if you would like that. Happy to bounce some ideas and concepts with you. Have a fabulous day hope to hear back soon.

RULES

4. If you have any idea please let me know. I love to hear other peoples ideas and I'm open to new ideas that are not listed here. Do not be afraid to tell me something you want to do, I would love to give something new a try.

Parings
~Bad Boy x Good Girl
~Eboy x Nerd
~Billionar x Painter
~Popular Kid x Nerd
~Detective x Art Theif

~Arranged Marriage
~Rich x Poor
~Model x Photographer
~ Bad girl x Bad Boy

Movies/Shows
Gotham
The Flash
Arrow
Vampire Diaries

Which characters do you rp as for arrow and flash?

I am a arranged medieval marriage fanatic. Find roleplaying it fun. I am usually go at doubling so we get both sides of the romance. Maybe we could do some vampire arranged marriage since i see you like vampire diaries. Haven’t seen it but we could do something original if you would like that. Happy to bounce some ideas and concepts with you. Have a fabulous day hope to hear back soon.
Pm me so we can talk more!

Hey I’d be interested in Detective x Thief, Popular kid x nerd, and officer x boss’ daughter

Interested in the Rival Model x Rival Model to see how that would play out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back