• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Roleplay Partners!

Haku

Ideas are bulletproof.
Looking for roleplay partners for 1 x 1's or groups. I'm into almost any types of roleplays, and have several ideas already for fantasy, sci-fi, and modern/realistic. If you have any ideas either, share them! I'll most likely be interested. Just let me now if you're interested in roleplaying with me.

For sci-fi, I have a few ideas. One that's sorta more of a fantasy/sci-fi mix is about a group of people who have visions from past lives that keep interfering with their lives, and possibly fall into some conspiracy of some sort. Another possibility could be about people who wake up in some place like a bunker with no memory of why they are there, and when they escape they find out the apacolypse has occurred and they are the only people left/or a few people left besides themselves, and they need to find out what happened and survive. Any other ideas???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back