• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for roleplay partners

Hey I have been here for a few weeks now and I am looking for people who like 1x1 doing fantasy and romance roleplays, but I am willing to do any kind you would like to do if you want to roleplay with me please message me and I will reply as soon as possible

roleplayerl3 said:
Hey I have been here for a few weeks now and I am looking for people who like 1x1 doing fantasy and romance roleplays, but I am willing to do any kind you would like to do if you want to roleplay with me please message me and I will reply as soon as possible
I'd be interested. what sort of plot's do you have in mind?

I would be interested! IlOVE romance rps but the hitch is that I wont play males.... I did once and it didnt click since irl im a girl and it would make more sense

I usually plays guys and I like doing one on one and I up to any kind of roleplay so just message me your favorite kind of roleplay and we will try to make one from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back