• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for roleplay partners!

Hey there! I’m not sure if I’m considered too old since you said 18-30 and I’m just above that (32) so if I am it’s fine, I just figured it wouldn’t hurt to say hello and still show my interest.

I totally understand haphazard schedules with posting- I have health issues in my case, so I’ve always had awkward timing. I prefer to be OOC with my partner often either to talk about the RP or just chat in general- like you, I like to get to know my partners. I like being friends! :D

And I totally get a lot of what you’re going through. Family stuff is always a pain- and while I’m not properly diagnosed because of financial reasons, my entire family has already deemed me likely to be at least mildly autistic (and I am diagnosed with a billion other things that cause exhaustion in general, like fibromyalgia and chronic migraines). So yeah. I’d need your patience just as much.

That aside: I’m not a fan of one-liners, but I won’t promise to match your length if you’re writing 7-8 paragraphs on a regular basis. That said, 2-3 is usually within my range easily enough, if that’s fine. I don’t mind reading long posts, but it’s hard for me to have the energy to reply that amount (and it may take me time to post at times also because I need to have the energy to read longer posts at the right timing).

I’m fine with most gender pairings, depending on if I have characters that feel suitable for the plot that fit the pairing. :)

Genres you mentioned that I like:
-All of them pretty much, actually. I also like mixing things. Not sure what counts as noir to some sometimes so I'll ask that though.

In terms of relationship types, in order of preference:
-friends to lovers or strangers to lovers comes at the top for me
-arranged marriage, enemies/rivals to lovers, soulmates comes after that…
-Not as big on fake dating because I just have no idea how it works usually but I can try it. Not sure what counts as a complicated relationship.

For fandoms you mentioned:
-DnD (which I play a lot of and it is pretty much OC naturally anyway right?)

…Actually that’s it for fandoms on your list. I don’t really like to play canon characters myself so I’d feel awkward asking about the others.

ANYWAY! Long intro done. Let me know if you’re at all interested~ If not… It’s perfectly fine, but still let me know! :D

(And as an aside: please remind me to stop writing my posts in Apple Notes first. It keeps needing to be reformatted because it adds a ton of extra lines when I c/p into the post box...)

hihi! just coming back from a hiatus and ready to get back into things ^^ I'd love to do a genshin rp with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back