• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for roleplay partners!

yuubie

life is an uno game and i just got +10
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(this has been heavily edited so qwq)

tumblr_9f6f1f9c54bf64500eb1b17e9d45307c_5d045808_2048.png
tumblr_27d226e2099d71108b1d27c6b5a36d89_6f3275fb_640.gif

ADMIN INFORMATION!

hi everyone!!! my name is yuu! i use anything that isn't she/her, but if you need things to go off of, he/they/it+ so on so forth!! as long as it isn't she/her, i cld care less! i'm currently a college student, so my reply times will be kinda messy honestly and i deeply apologize for that, so i definitely say if you're someone who expects rp responses within like, a day or two, i am not your best option! i usually will try to reply as soon as possible, which may be on that same day or may be a week or so after. however, i WILL make you aware of such things and won't leave you hanging!
i also tend to enjoy being OOC often, and highly prefer that me and my partner are able to talk outside of rp, for planning and whatever else! i really enjoy getting to know those i'm rping with!
i'm currently 19, and feel most comfortable rping with those who are 18-30ish!! just to keep kinda in my age range, but i also know there are a lot of older members on here so haha
do have some patience with me because outside of college, i am dealing with some family things + i'm autistic and struggle with chronic fatigue, so a little patience can go a long way! (i also have really shitty memory so the struggles are real out here)

tumblr_97c7e261cc8754fc434808f650e34784_e366e9e0_640.gif

ROLEPLAY RULES!

1. first and foremost, i hold the right to refuse roleplays! i wish for you to respect that, and i will do the same for you! i'm on here looking for fun, not trouble.
2. if my schedule is an issue for you later down the line, please make me aware so we can figure it out! this is more of a courtesy rule, but i do want us both to have fun with rping! on your end, i would really appreciate that you make me aware if you're going to be out for a long time! like i mean at least two weeks kinda stuff, yk? i know people have lives, and i encourage them to live and focus on them 100%, but if you will be out for an extended period, i would like a heads up!
3. respect is a two way street! i am honestly not a rule heavy person, all i really really ask is that you are cordial and respectful with me, and i will do the same for you! i love to have fun with people, but make sure boundaries and things are clear! and if needed, you're absolutely allowed to ask for my boundaries, although they are honestly the simple kinds. although, i do ask that if i accidentally overstep or do something to upset you, please make me aware! i struggle greatly at times to understand how my actions affect others so please be upfront with me! you won't hurt my feelings in any way, and i much prefer you do that!

4. please, please, no one liner responses. i'm sorry, but i really can't do those. while i am definitely not asking you to length match me by any means, i do want a little more from our rps than a single line! and i do know for sure i can have intimidating responses so never try to length match unless you feel capable of that! i never want to force people to feel like they should, but i also ask that you put a little more than the bare minimum into this!
5. no weird things. while i am definitely someone who enjoys moral ambiguous/morally grey characters, i WILL immediately drop the rp if you begin to move into territory that deals with child harm/abuse, abuse overall (i do not rp abuse, i do not mind discussions of it or having it as a backstory trait but i will NOT tolerate anyone trying to rp it with me), any form of S/A, and so on. mostly your basic, gross no no stuff. i will block without hesitation if that becomes an issue. now, if you're wanting to rp/discuss more mature themes or topics, please ask and make me aware beforehand!
6. most important rule of all, have fun!!!

NOTES!

i typically rp MLM(masc love masc), and prefer that, but i'm open to doing NBLM(nonbinary love masc), NBLNB(nonbinary love nonbinary) NBLW(nonbinary love woman/fem) and WLW (woman love woman/fem love fem) and may be okay with MLW (male love woman) but that is a strong maybe, as i just am on and off about rping it.
most of my ocs don't have character sheets and i apologize for that but please feel free to ask about them and i can tell you about them!
i can and enjoy rping canon characters! i can do canon x canon, oc x canon, oc x oc, so on so forth!
my average reply length is about 8-9 paragraphs (averaging on about 700-800 words)! although that will vary on my energy at the time i'm replying but that seems to be my most consistent reply count!
uhmmmm will add more when i can think of it

tumblr_047a875c316a97f710e9e5e21ee40001_37edc273_640.gif

FANDOMS / CANON CHARACTERS I PLAY!

note that i cannot immediately recall all the fandoms i'm in so please don't be scared to ask! i encourage you to do so! also note that while i may not list characters here, i am absolutely open to trying for them!

- genshin impact (basically any of the adult characters atp LMAO strong characterization through zhongli, diluc, albedo, kazuha, tartaglia, thoma)
canon ships i prefer for genshin impact can be basically anything tbh, because i'm a rarepair shipper so legit i can make anything work!

- honkai: star rail (sampo, jing yuan, welt yang, gepard landau)
canon ships i prefer for honkai: star rail is jingwelt, sampard, am willing to try renheng!

- trigun (vash, wolfwood, livio) i also rp all forms of trigun, as i've read them all!
canon ships i prefer for trigun is vashwood tbh!

- mashle: magic and muscles (i rp no canon characters in this yet but i am willing to try with those who are 18+)
no preferred ships.

- PJO (percy, annabeth, tyson, a bit of jason and nico) also note it's been forever since i've read the books and i have not watched the tv show given everything. but i am willing to try things out!
no preferred ships.

- a date with death[the otome game] (the reaper)
no preferred ships.

- JJK / jujutsu kaisen(nanami kento, geto suguru, gojo satoru, itadori yuji, nobara kugisaki, megumi fushiguro, kasumi miwa, yuta okkutsu)
canon ships i prefer are satosugu, mechamiwa(?) nanago, itafushi, nobamaki, inuokko.

- MXTX danmei / a handful of other danmeis(this one is a little harder to put together so please ask if you have a specific one in mind and we can go from there! there's a lot of danmei out there and i've read too many to reasonably put here so lmao)

- DND (no canon characters, strongly oc based)
i am still really new to the whole DND scene so :'D and i've yet to actually play BG3 so hehe...

- ORV (kim dokja mostly)
it's been forever since i've read the novel so i am a bit foggy but i'm actually rereading it so teehee

GENRES I RP!

sci-fi / supernatural / fantasy / modern / alien-esque or space exploration / royalty / noir / dramatics
fluff / angst / hurt+comfort
enemies/rivals to lovers / friends to lovers / strangers to lovers / complicated relationships / arranged marriage / fake dating / soulmates
- feel free to throw anything at me though to see if i'm interested!!! i'm always open to things! also i will ALWAYS mix-match genres, such as modern + fluff / angst / complicated relationships as an example!

tumblr_31516a6d40522116fd0b4f6ec407b72f_c310ceed_640.gif

wow yeah this was so much longer than expected and i def apologize for this block of text but i do really try to be super transparent with everything so </333 ! i hope you take the time to read this and find an interest in reaching out! i'd love to discuss with you and figure something out :D!
credit for gifs goes to itachanta on tumblr / credits for dividers goes to cafekitsune on tumblr please support both creators for their amazing works!

Attachments

• tumblr_9f6f1f9c54bf64500eb1b17e9d45307c_5d045808_2048.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
(i know i've posted similar things a few times bear with me, i'm learning the layouts haha)

but okay, basic introductions and such! hi, i'm yuu, he/they, 18! i'm currently searching for a roleplay partner! while i'm open to group and/or 1x1s, i feel like it'd be easier to post here first. i've been rping for about 5 years, and i'm pretty flexible!

overview

rules :
1. please be respectful of both me and my time. while i'll definitely try to reply as often as possible, life does get in the way sometimes. (i try to reply at least once a day, and my timezone is central i believe, in the US)
2. please don't constantly spam, it's a bit of a peeve to me!
3. please tell me your triggers, that way i can avoid them! for me, at least, things i won't touch / feel uncomfortable with is pedophilia, any form of S/A, extreme/in depth mentions of things like human experimentations. while i can and occasionally find interest in touching on dark topics, there are lines i won't cross, whether it be because i'm uncomfortable or i feel like it may be disrespectful. if anything, always ask first please!
4. more a courtesy than a rule! i write a lot, and i've been told it can be a bit intimidating! so please don't feel forced to length match me! (i believe i fall under novella/semi-lit writing style!)

fandoms / genres
fandoms is a bit of a doozy because i have poor memory :'3 and my fixations tend to overshadow what i do and don't remember, haha. but off the top of my head, fandom wise, i roleplay genshin impact, a bit of honkai star rail, trigun, jujutsu kaisen, bits of percy jackson, and a ton of other things i sadly can't recall immediately. if you have something you'd like to roleplay, and don't know if i know, please ask!

genre wise, i do a bit of everything honestly. it can span from supernatural to slice of life. although i do have a strong lean into supernatural/fantasy, romance, mystery, thriller, slow burn, some horror! of course, the list can go on forever, and if you're curious, once again, please ask!

romance wise, and rp wise, i think i feel a bit comfortable with people being 17+ purely because i'm 18! i'd like to keep within my age range! along with that, i lean strongly into mlm relationships! although i can definitely do mlnb, and some wlw! i can try wlm but i've always been a bit iffy with.

but uhh yeah! i think that might be it?? as an overview of things and such!
i'm working on a carrd that'll be more in depth so lmao lets hope that goes well
badump

Hi, I'm interested. Are you okay with roleplaying with a minor?
it depends on how old you are !! for sake of comfortability !! although typically, if you're below 15, i'm not going to, sorry!

(i know i've posted similar things a few times bear with me, i'm learning the layouts haha)

but okay, basic introductions and such! hi, i'm yuu, he/they, 18! i'm currently searching for a roleplay partner! while i'm open to group and/or 1x1s, i feel like it'd be easier to post here first. i've been rping for about 5 years, and i'm pretty flexible!
i'm definitely OOC and original character friendly!

overview

rules :
1. please be respectful of both me and my time. while i'll definitely try to reply as often as possible, life does get in the way sometimes. (i try to reply at least once a day, and my timezone is central i believe, in the US) note that sometimes i may not reply for 3-4 days, it's because i'm busy with home life so please don't take it as me ignoring you!
3. please tell me your triggers, that way i can avoid them! for me, at least, things i won't touch / feel uncomfortable with is pedophilia, any form of S/A, extreme/in depth mentions of things like human experimentations. while i can and occasionally find interest in touching on dark topics, there are lines i won't cross, whether it be because i'm uncomfortable or i feel like it may be disrespectful. if anything, always ask first please!
4. more a courtesy than a rule! i write a lot, and i've been told it can be a bit intimidating! so please don't feel forced to length match me! (i believe it falls under novella/semi-lit writing style!) although it may shift with my energy levels!

fandoms / genres
fandoms is a bit of a doozy because i have poor memory :'3 and my fixations tend to overshadow what i do and don't remember, haha. but off the top of my head, fandom wise, i roleplay genshin impact, a bit of honkai star rail, trigun, jujutsu kaisen, bits of percy jackson, and a ton of other things i sadly can't recall immediately. if you have something you'd like to roleplay, and don't know if i know, please ask!

i'm also super duper cool with original characters! i actually love doing original roleplays and stuff, i love the world building aspect and i typically have random plots in mind that kinda sit there haha. i don't! quite know how to format here yet but if you're interested please let me know!

genre wise, i do a bit of everything honestly. it can span from supernatural to slice of life. although i do have a strong lean into supernatural/fantasy, romance, mystery, thriller, slow burn, some horror! of course, the list can go on forever, and if you're curious, once again, please ask!

romance wise, and rp wise, i think i feel a bit comfortable with people being 17+ purely because i'm 18! i'd like to keep within my age range! along with that, i lean strongly into mlm relationships! although i can definitely do mlnb, and some wlw! i can try wlm but i've always been a bit iffy with it, as it's farther from my comfort zone.

i'm working on a carrd that'll be more in depth so lmao lets hope that goes well
badump!

Hey! I’m definitely interested in a Genshin rokeplay!>:-D

overview

rules :
1. please be respectful of both me and my time. while i'll definitely try to reply as often as possible, life does get in the way sometimes. (i try to reply at least once a day, and my timezone is central i believe, in the US) note that sometimes i may not reply for 3-4 days, it's because i'm busy with home life so please don't take it as me ignoring you!
4. more a courtesy than a rule! i write a lot, and i've been told it can be a bit intimidating! so please don't feel forced to length match me! (i believe it falls under novella/semi-lit writing style!) although it may shift with my energy levels!

fandoms / genres

i'm also super duper cool with original characters! i actually love doing original roleplays and stuff, i love the world building aspect and i typically have random plots in mind that kinda sit there haha. i don't! quite know how to format here yet but if you're interested please let me know!

romance wise, and rp wise, i think i feel a bit comfortable with people being 17+ purely because i'm 18! i'd like to keep within my age range! along with that, i lean strongly into mlm relationships! although i can definitely do mlnb, and some wlw! i can try wlm but i've always been a bit iffy with it, as it's farther from my comfort zone.

badump

overview

rules :

fandoms / genres

badump

overview

rules :

fandoms / genres
fandoms is a bit of a doozy because i have poor memory :'3 and my fixations tend to overshadow what i do and don't remember, haha. but off the top of my head, fandom wise, i roleplay genshin impact, a bit of honkai star rail, trigun, jujutsu kaisen, bits of percy jackson, black butler (esp given the new season that's supposed to come out yay) and a ton of other things i sadly can't recall immediately. if you have something you'd like to roleplay, and don't know if i know, please ask!

badump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back