• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Roleplay Partners!

m6rgolis_

𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 <𝟑
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings! Michi here. I'm looking for semi-literate, long-term roleplay companions so that we can create a romantic, dismal story together! I want a partner with whom I can collaborate and come up with interesting ideas as the scenario progresses. I adore fantasy and slice-of-life themes. I'm also open to participating in futuristic cyberpunk roleplay. I normally play female characters.

RULES

Please be 18+, I won’t roleplay with anyone lower then this/
You must be semi-literate, and over.
Please, don’t control my characters. I beg of you.
I don't do smut, dont expect any.
This really isn’t a rule, but please roleplay in a server with me. It’s more neat.
I can play female, and male characters. But I normally play females only.
3rd person ONLY.
Characters will be 18+, and older.
I only do 1x1, but I can ajust!
I normally write FxM, and FxF.
This isn't a rule, but I would like for you to use realistic faceclaims. It's still your choice, but I'm weird using drawn ones.

ABOUT ME.

I’m 19!
Sometimes I wont reply. I’m busy out. But, If something comes up I’ll notify you.
I’m in the EST timezone. I’m okay with any timezone, since I stay up very late!
Small preference, but I like realistic face claims more than drawn ones. I don’t care about what you use though! Do what makes you comfy. ^^
I normally make pinterest boards, and playlists for our characters.
I love talking OOC, I hope thats okay with you. I like sending things that remind us of our characters.

FANDOMS.

Project Sekai.
Chainsaw Man.
Soul Eater.
Danganronpa.
Jujutsu Kaisen.
Stranger Things.
How To Fight / Viral Hit.
Alice in Borderland.
Omniscent Readers Viewpoint. (Just started.)
Homestuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back