• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Roleplay Partners!!

LatteArt

Ultimate Baddie 😎
Messed up my first attempt at a thread so here we go again

Hey there!! My name is Latte and I go by they/them. I'm a pretty veteran roleplayer, been on and off for the past 5-6 years, though I've been improving quite slowly. I'm a fan of mostly all types of roleplay but my favourites are usually mxm slice of life stuff, just cause I'm fruity xD

My fandoms are as follows:
Heartstopper
Stranger Things
Stardew Valley
Genshin Impact

My favourite kinds of roleplay genres are:
MXM or MxNB
Slice of Life
High fantasy
Horror
Highschool
College
Romance
Fluff

When it comes to relationship dynamics, that's something we can discuss but I'm usually up for anything. A big thing for me is power dynamics, I usually like playing the more innocent character where the other is the more dominant character, but I can try being whatever you like. After all roleplay is a two way street, we should both enjoy it!!

Edit: I'm in GMT and would highly prefer if you were too(this won't stop me from roleplaying with you if you aren't, it's just annoying sometimes 😩)

Last edited:
Do you do any oc rps?? I love your description of the dynamics but I'm not super into the same fandoms as you sobs-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back