• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Roleplay Partners

Lilbutterfli94

Kitty Queen
Hello, my names Katelyn, but you can call me Katie. Anyway, a little bit about me I am a 26 year old who recently got married. I've been struggling a bit with the pandemic and everything and have been looking for ways to try and get myself out of this recent funk. I started out last year as a Certified Nurses Aide, but I soon discovered that I didn't quiet like the profession and decided to take some time to do some self discovery and also get back into role-playing. I also recently discovered that my father has stage 4 cancer, which does mean there could be days where I don't respond. I will typically warn you though if that happens. That being said I work Thursday through Monday 8:30AM until 5:00PM.

Alright on to the fun stuff! So, I typically write in third person, just makes it easier for me to remember details and also keep roleplays straight since I have multiple usually going on at a time. That being said I can write about 2-3 paragraphs depending. I like to get detailed in my responses and appreciate details in return. One liners just bore me way too quick and so I appreciate for my roleplay partner to be able to type a paragraph minimum, though more is always welcome of course! I will also try to match length, but I also love quality over quantity. I also will double up if you have a pairing you'd like, just tell me and we can work something out! I also prefer to play girls, but as I stated, I will double.

Alright, into my list of Fandom! I am looking for:
Supernatural (Sam to OC)
Marvel (preferably Loki to OC)
Magic the Gathering (Chandra to Gideon, or OC to OC.)

Fantasy Pairings:
Princess x Knight
Princess x Prince
Mage x Prince
Princess x Mage
Mage x Mage
Mage x Human

I'm also open to suggestions. These are just the three I'm sort of craving, ask and we shall discuss!

Alright, into my list of Fandom! I am looking for:
Supernatural (Sam to OC)
Marvel (preferably Loki to OC)
Magic the Gathering (Chandra to Gideon, or OC to OC.)
I wonder if you wanna try something like... Monster Hunter x Borderlands ? There are big monsters the size of a T-Rex or more, and you gotta gun them down.

Hello, I've actually never done either of these and don't even know what they are lol.
Sadly I can say the same about my non-existent experience/knowledge with the 3 fandoms you listed lol
So, my idea for it is... like I said there. The world has these massive dinosaur-like or dragon-like beasts, and your main goal is to hunt them down.
How are you gonna do that ? Gun them down with firearms and explosives.
The setting is sci-fi mixed with fantasy so you can get pretty fancy with the technology so that your equipment does the job. However, the actual characters have no superpowers or anything.

Sadly I can say the same about my non-existent experience/knowledge with the 3 fandoms you listed lol
So, my idea for it is... like I said there. The world has these massive dinosaur-like or dragon-like beasts, and your main goal is to hunt them down.
How are you gonna do that ? Gun them down with firearms and explosives.
The setting is sci-fi mixed with fantasy so you can get pretty fancy with the technology so that your equipment does the job. However, the actual characters have no superpowers or anything.
Alright, I can try it

Message and we can discuss a bit
I wanna be sure on this first...
This is my character.
1621097507.steelite_jin_boar__10_.png

1621964772.steelite_jin_boar__11_.png

At least, what he looks like.
Would he fit in your plots ? If not, it's alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back