• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for roleplay partners!!

JunjiRot

hand over your teeth please
Hello, you funky human beings!

It's nice to meet y'all! My name is JunjiRot, you can call me Rot, or most any other name! I'm 18, a theatre nerd, and a vulture culture enthusiast. I'm also an artist, I love drawing my ocs and my rp partners ocs. Absolutely love dnd and boardgames. Not into too many video games, just a certain few. I've dabbled into just a bit of anime.

Anyways, rp wise I think I'm pretty chill. I have a couple of years under my belt but I am returning from a very long break from "formal" written rp. I'll be pretty rusty but hang in there, I'll find my groove and relearn my old skills. OOC is something that at this point I think I require, at the very least it just being planning for the rp. Worldbuilding is great, being able to come up with a custom world I think is super neat. Sometimes you'll get little scenarios or offshoots about our characters that won't be in the rp because I just think it's neat. So before I start talking too much, I'm going to bullet list this.

No-Gos:
- 17+ only, it makes me uncomfortable if any younger
- I don't rp canon characters, there is one exception
- One-liners, unless it's a little offshoot in a OOC chat

Basic info:
- I prefer oc x oc, but oc x canon is okay
- Can write 3-4 sentences to 4 to 5 paragraphs, don't expect you to match post length
- I'm semi-lit? maybe, it's been awhile
- Any gender pairing is fine, I tend to rp male
- Perfer to rp in PMs but I also have discord
- Can reply at the least 5 days out of the week
- Dark themes and gore is a-okay!

These are just general things I know I want to rp in some way. I'm totally open to anything not on this list, these are mostly just ideas I have already put thought into. I will expand upon this list later!
Anything with a yandere or yandere themes is a full run for me, I absolutely love that for some odd reason.

- something within the mha/bnha universe
- something dnd like, or dnd without the dm and dice rolls
- scp foundation/scp inspired
- fallout inspired
- something with a mad, possibly unethical, scientist
- slice of life? but cannibalistic town

These are characters/concepts I have that and just want to use so if these interest you, tell me. Only problem is, I will describe them. How? That's for you to read.
Just because I might say where they're from they can be put anywhere in any setting for the most part. Will also edit this list every once and a while.

- Pod, DnD Genasi, basically a walking water golden retriever that can't read
- Lazarath Sheepherder Malukavea, DnD Goliath, wall of stone if it had a hidden button that played I won't say I'm in love from Hercules
- Tyrian Lyall Wonderlust, DnD Dragonborn, professional "gentleman" that would have a coffee addiction if he knew what that was
- Genesis Plainswalker, Dnd Leonin adjacent, fat runaway cat who spends too much time rolling in dirt
- Usagi Kobayashi, mha oc, if you enlarged the ears on a rabbit and gave it a life of its own
- ????, mha oc, off-brand sherlock with an obsession with villains, a notepad with a sentient pencil if it wrote down only your personal information
- ???, dnd oc, a man who lost his wife from her ascending to semi-godhood, with her being a new deity the only way he can keep in close contact with her was to sign a binding contact, he becomes a warlock who now roams since he always dreamed but had settled down after they got married, a paperclip but if its headspace was coinhabited by another paperclip
- ????, a man who suddenly finds his body parts can regrow, except he's wrong, they're not only regrowing but duplicating causing him to diy surgery his own extra body parts, he's a divorcee and college professor in the middle of his semester when his condition suddenly appears, afraid and unbelieved he must try to continue living while hiding his secret as it takes a toll on his already fragile mental state, to sum it up he's not doing too well, and he thinks his life is falling apart

That's all folks!! If you're interested, you can pm or reply!! I hope to hear from y'all, have a great life!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back