• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for roleplay partners

rainbowrocket

giovanni apologist
Hello! Last time I joined I made a real long thread so I'll just make it short and simple.

About me:
-My name is Ray, any pronouns are okay
-My responses are usually a paragraph or two, but I try to match my partner.
-I am kind of awful at talking and saying no. If you have an idea that you think I might be interested in, please say it! For example, it would make things a lot simpler if you said 'Hey, I have this plot I'd like to do, I was thinking of being chara A while you chara B, is that okay?'. Rather than say 'I found your thread... What do you want to roleplay?' because my answer would be 'Almost anything!'
-I prefer to play male-aligned characters. Also I don't play multiple characters at once (I'll gladly play side characters, just nobody that's a main focus.)
-My toyhouse is scoresilver, most profiles aren't fleshed out but see if anyone catches your eye!

Interests:
-Idols, fictional J-Idols mostly (Think Love Live, Ensemble Stars)
-I am REALLY on a Pokemon kick. And I really like the villain teams. But also I really like slice of life adventures.
-I mostly consume animanga content, so I don't do real face claims, it's weird to me. I'll assume unless otherwise discussed that our characters exist in an anime-esq world where people are naturally born with blue hair or whatever.

Roleplay Cravings:
-Mentioned before, I love a good villain. Any sort of crime or villany roleplay would be great.
-I... Really like Giovanni from pokemon. And so I'd love to play him in any way lol. (Just no gross ships. OcxCanon is absolutely okay though and completely valid. This goes for anything.) If you are a Giovanni roleplayer and wanna play him that is also totally totally cool and I will love you forever! I just have a very specific way of portraying him lol. (Anime Giovanni is OOC and I WILL die on that hill.)
-I'd also be down for a non villain focused pokemon roleplay, with just a couple guys going out on their pokemon journey together. Or even a non pokemon adventuring roleplay
-Honestly? Just about anything goes. I'll gladly take a look at just about anything. I'll probably be the most flexible roleplayer you'll ever see.

These are pretty much just Pokemon and mostly Giovanni, but skip to the bottom for non-Giovanni content. I’ll be down with playing either role unless specified otherwise.​
-SubordinateShipping (GiovannixArcher)​
I will play either role I just. Really love this ship! Looking at both the games and manga I really see Archer as being just. Completely obsessed with Giovanni and him being slightly creeped out by it but Archer is his best man so, what are you going to do?​
-DiamondShipping (GiovannixDelia)​
Remember what I said about not liking anime Giovanni? Let’s ignore that. This is going off of the whole ‘Giovanni is Ash’s dad’ theory. Maybe he got her pregnant and she left him without telling him cause he’s evil and he just. Never knew he had (another) kid. (Giovanni might try and kill a child, but he probably wouldn’t knowingly try to kill his own child.)​
-YakuzaShipping/SilverSpawnShipping (GiovannixAriana)​
I don’t really have any ideas for this one. I’ll just use up this line to say I think Ariana is very pretty, and that especially includes manga Ariana. I saw someone call her fat once and I’m fairly certain they’ve never seen a woman before.​
-CatLoversShipping (GiovannixNanu)​
Yet again, not much to say here. Maybe Giovanni takes a ‘vacation’ to Alola and Nanu spots him and knows he’s up to no good, despite Giovanni insisting otherwise. Is he telling the truth? Probably not.​
-AbsoluteControlShipping (GiovannixCyrus)​
I don’t dislike this ship by any means, I just think there’s so many more interesting ones out there, but that might be because a lot of people portray Cyrus in very ooc ways and it ruins it for me. However, I don’t actually know enough about him to play him, so if you’re a Cyrus roleplayer, this ones yours.​
-OriginalShipping (RedxBlue)​
I love this ship but I have no idea for plots. Feel free to throw stuff at me.​
-PerfectWorldShipping (LysandrexSycamore)​
Woah, not a single generation one character here! It’s been a while since I’ve played XY, but I’d love to do something with them being already together (Dating, married?) and all is fine and fluffy until Sycamore finds out Lys is trying to commit genocide.​
-Insert anything else here!​
As you can see, I’m down with a lot of things. Feel free to ask about anything really, lol. I’m best at things with generations 1,2,6,7, and maybe 8.​

I said I'd keep this short but I'm a liar apparently! Please pm me if interested, I'm bad at checking forum comments.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back