• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Roleplay Partners!

99csloppy

Hey All! I'm Ryan, and I'm looking for some Semi-Advanced to Literate (MXM) roleplay partners. First off, here are a few rules:

· No minors! I am 18+, and my roleplays usually include themes that are only appropriate for those of age. We can discuss those things in private messages, including triggers.

· Please have proper grammar, I get that people make mistakes or English isn't their first language, but try not to let it get too frequent. I'm not gonna be on your ass about it, but just as a warning.

· Do not control my character or tell me how my character should be played. In my opinion that is just plain rude, and I will most likely ask to end the roleplay.

That's all for now, there will probably be more later, but those are my main rules.

Fandoms I'm interested in:
💞= Yes please! Want to do
👀=Sure! Let's do it
😓=Eh, no thanks.

Horror/Slashers: 💞
The Boy ( 2016 ), Halloween ( Original and Remake Timeline ), Texas Chainsaw Massacre ( Original and Remake timeline ), Scream ( 1996 ), Black Christmas ( 1974 ), and It ( 2017-19 ).

Characters I'll play:
Brahms Heelshire, Michael Myers, Thomas Hewitt, Billy Loomis, Stu Macher, Billy Lenz, and Richie Tozier.

Sally Face: 💞

Characters I'll play:
Sal Fisher, Larry Johnson, and Ash Campbell

Stranger Things: 💞

Characters I'll play: Steve Harrington, Billy Hargrove, Max Mayfield

MCU: 👀

Characters I'll play:
Peter Quill, Rocket Raccoon, Peter Parker ( Tom Holland ), Doctor Strange, and Ant Man

I'd love to add some romance into our roleplay, and brainstorm ideas for plots together! I prefer canon × canon ships, but canon × oc ships are fine, as well.
Comment below or message me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back