What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for roleplay partners

Sub Genres
Adventure, Historical, Horror, LGTBQ, Magical, Mystery, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural

junglejuice

mom, i am a rich man
INTEREST CHECK :angels:

A lil about me:
I'm 21
I do mostly mxf pairings. I'm definitely open to fxf!
I love romance plots, but platonic is also ok!!
In fxm, I'm most comfortable playing the female character

What I'm looking for in a partner:
18+
I prefer character sheets with human face claims. It's not necessary by any means, but it does help me visualize what I'm writing more easily
Take your time responding, there's no rush!
If you're no longer interested in the roleplay just lmk and we can maybe even try something else!

Here’s a few pairings that I’d be interested in doing!
** = Ones I want to do most

Knight/Princess **
Female Angel/Devil's Son
Executioner/Princess
Good Girl/Bad Boy **
Vampire/Human **
Demon/Angel
Demon/Human
Pirate/Human **

If none of these interest you, or you have other plots/pairings in mind, message me and we can find something else to do!

Message me if you're interested! <3

coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Jackson123

The meaning of life is the fine game of nil
Sounds interesting, how would the executioner/princess work? Think that might be a particularly short RP lol

junglejuice

mom, i am a rich man
Sounds interesting, how would the executioner/princess work? Think that might be a particularly short RP lol
After thinking about this for a hot second, I completely agree with you. It was a general pairing I liked and haven’t done, but when I thought about it, I realized it really would be a super short RP lol

I’m going to search for some plots and message you and we can discuss!! If it doesn’t work out & we don’t like it, we can always do a different pairing/plot 😊

Jackson123

The meaning of life is the fine game of nil
After thinking about this for a hot second, I completely agree with you. It was a general pairing I liked and haven’t done, but when I thought about it, I realized it really would be a super short RP lol

I’m going to search for some plots and message you and we can discuss!! If it doesn’t work out & we don’t like it, we can always do a different pairing/plot 😊
It would involve some emotional development but ultimately it would be a short one (but a fun one for R-18G snuff fans lol) unless the prisoners get to escape or something like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)