• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✨Looking for roleplay partners ll Always open✨

Nightfrost

Hello!I am Spectral/Ram, i made this thread do find roleplay partners, mostly since im bored and i have nothing better to do, so i hope you will have fun on this thread and i hope we can interact, be sure to read it through fully before asking any questions, thank you.Things that are in bold "like this" are what i wanna really rp.
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
Rules:
🎲 Since i am 24, i only want my partners do be adults also.
🎲 I don't mind romance, but i don't like long romance scenes so if you're looking for that sorry im not your main choice likely.
🎲 If the roleplay is inactive for a month, with radio silence from your side, i will assume the rp threads dead/you lost interest.
🎲Communication is key, im not a mind reader so if there's a problem please tell me.
🎲I only roleplay males, im not comfy with females sorry.
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
Genres:
🎲Horror
🎲Adventure
🎲Action
🎲Mystery
🎲Platonic
🎲Dystopian
🎲Slice Of Life
🎲Historical
🎲And many others, im fine with suggestions
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
Fandoms:
🎲Petscop
🎲Hello Neighbour
🎲FNAF
🎲Among Us
🎲The Legend Of Spyro
🎲Warrior Cats
🎲The Exorcist
🎲My Little Pony
🎲Lion King
🎲Final Fantasy
🎲Pokemon
🎲Rusty Lake
🎲My Pride
🎲Catghost
🎲FAITH
🎲Squid Game
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
🎲OC's
•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
💖Hope you all enjoy and thank you for reading.💖
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Do you wanna RP outside those fandoms ? Mainly because I don't know much (if at all) about them to begin with, nor am I really interested in them.

I'm 26, but I usually prefer SFW anyway.
As for what I have in mind...
I'm thinking of a Monster Hunter -ish RP where the main targets are those big bad dragon (or wyvern, whatevs) monsters. Although, the "gameplay mechanic" (?) would be similar to Borderlands, in that you need to keep your distance, stay on your feet, take cover and do other tactical maneuver, while gunning down the targets, and chugging grenades at them.
However there are also hunters that would make an effort to lure the beasts into the mainland instead, so they can make a profit out of those beasts.
So, there're 2 sides against each other : the slayers (keep the beasts off) and the hunters (lure the beasts in), and the actual beasts themselves.

I'm 26, but I usually prefer SFW anyway.
As for what I have in mind...
I'm thinking of a Monster Hunter -ish RP where the main targets are those big bad dragon (or wyvern, whatevs) monsters. Although, the "gameplay mechanic" (?) would be similar to Borderlands, in that you need to keep your distance, stay on your feet, take cover and do other tactical maneuver, while gunning down the targets, and chugging grenades at them.
However there are also hunters that would make an effort to lure the beasts into the mainland instead, so they can make a profit out of those beasts.
So, there're 2 sides against each other : the slayers (keep the beasts off) and the hunters (lure the beasts in), and the actual beasts themselves.
I see well i send you pm so let discuss more there

I'd love to discuss something in the horror genre. I haven't done that in awhile and it sounds fun! I'm down for some casual roleplaying. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back