• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Roleplay Partners For Long Term (Multiple)

Kazanna

That Thorn In Your Side
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I've crawled out of the dark, horrible cave I live in to once again look for new people to play with.

I'll cut the the chase, as I don't feel like wasting your time.

What genres I want to do in order from Most to Least

Futuristic, Including Space Based, Dystopian and Cyberpunk
Sci-Fi
Super-Powered
Steampunk
Fantasy
Supernatural

What I'm willing to do.
Super Powers
High Fantasy
Romance
Dice
Zombies

What I don't want to do.

Slice of life
Modern (Unless its like, got some sort of crazy twist)
Fandom (I prefer AU, OU plays. Why play by someone elses rules when I can make my own right?)
Furry
Warrior Cats
School

A bit about my style.

I write either post to post, or Semi-Novella. I can play in someone else universe, Collab, or I can "GM" a play. I wont play with One Liners, ever, its simply not something I'm willing to do anymore. I have few limiters when it comes to violence or darker materials, although I do prefer if we stay within the sites guidelines, I'd rather not be banned for silliness. I play with my own OC's, and I prefer the same from my partner, you can reuse old ones, but please, I'd prefer to skip any fandom based stuff, IE, I don't want to write a play with Harry Potter or Naruto, bring your own witch or ninja to the table please. Moving on, I'm willing to kill your character and have my own character killed, it can be a sub-plot that requires a new character to be introduced, and the story can go on, or the play can end in the characters death, Plot armor isnt a thing in my roleplays, but death isn't always the end either. I'm willing to do a character centric universe (IE there's a main character) but I prefer when its both of our characters, or our multiple characters that are the focus, rather than a singular. If combat occurs, firearms, swords, etc should be detailed in their usage, google is a great resource to find out how many rounds a standard firearm can hold, or an extended magazine, and the durability of swords, axes, hammers, etc, has been tested over the years, so its not a terribly hard thing to figure this sort of stuff out.

A note I'll make because its something I feel I'm a bit odd in comparison to most people.

Is your character Broken, could they be called a Gary/Mary-Sue? Do you find that your Balanced character from some play that ended with you being called one of such things to be perfectly fine? Well I don't mind a Broken, Balanced or Slightly stronger than average character, Bring them to the table, throw them into the mix, I know how to adjust for characters with god-tier abilities and wonder pockets (Bags of Holding for you D&D players out there). I'll find a way to give your character the fun ride they've needed, or, if you give me permission, I'll find a way to break em.

I've got quite a few plots, but every time I post them, I get pigeonholed into starting one of the same 3 out of like 10 plots Ill post and I end up explaining a bunch of the internal mechanics of the play and then the other player just sort of... stops replying.

What I'd like from a partner.

Someone who can create an original character, or who has a character they want to play with.
Someone over the age of 18 (I'm an adult, for safety's sake, I'd rather play with adults.)
Some discussion as to what they expect/want from the experience.
2+ (Meaning a minimum of 2, but I'd prefer a lot more) Paragraphs per reply.
Time-Frame Expectancies for me are very vague, I've had partners that didn't reply for a full year, and we went right back to the play and kept going like nothing had happened. Time gaps don't really affect me that much. I'll usually try to reply as soon as I see a reply, and depending on how much time I have when a reply comes my way, I can get out several replies in an hour, if life gets hectic, I don't mind time between posts.

I might add more to this later, maybe I'll post my plots here... not sure.

Oh, if you have questions, or feel like replying to this thread, I'd prefer if you DM me.

Either way, Ta Ta For Now! Hope to Hear from Some of you Soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back