• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Roleplay partner!

finchfluff

Artist
Heyo! I'm getting really into rolepaying again and I would love to finally start roleplaying with someone! The genres I usually am really interested are fantasy, horror, action, and adventure in a medieval setting. My writing is literate to advanced literate and I will only roleplay with someone over 18! :) I guess I'll make a lil list of requirements uwu

• 18+ (I'm 20!)
  • Literate to advanced literate (grammar mistakes are okay bc I guarantee I'll mess up on occasion)
  • Third person writing in paragraph form
  • Medieval era only pls!
Here are the characters I may be using! (I will only use one of them but if you'd have a preference for which one you'd like to rp your character with let me know!)

Isolde is a lonely forest dweller who is very gentle, kind, and graceful. She is a beautiful and...unique individual who often finds herself straying away from others and rather prefers to keep to herself within the old forest hut where she resides. She enjoys the quiet and loves listening to the life within the forest and the sounds of nature. Her features are something that relates her to no other creature, for her intricate horns, extra set of eyes, and soft, dark wings put her apart from other beings she has known. She is a master at hiding and is incredibly stealthy since she is a very nervous and timid individual. She is very graceful and seems to almost flow around wherever she goes, which aids in her stealth and silence. Quiet, reserved, and somewhat intelligent. She always seems to be in an almost sorrowful and melancholy mood, although at times she is easily frightened. Isolde can also be stubborn at times, but only when that is absolutely necessary.

Pomona is a fawn nymph that lives in a very lush and beautiful forest. She often goes to the villages and sings and dances with the townsfolk, since she very much enjoys socializing with others and meeting people. She is very quick-witted and has a sass about her, as well as a strong sense of independence and self-empowerment. She is a feisty little lady, and can sometimes be a hothead if provoked enough. However, this is only when the townsfolk bother her a little too much. She is usually very kind and playful to them, but she is always incredibly kind to the creatures and other beings that live within her forest, for she has a strong respect for them and the nature within. Pomona loves nature and her forest, and she goes to any extent to protect it. However, she is still more than welcoming to the townsfolk that pass through her forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back