• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Roleplay Partner(s)!

Gold Phoenix

Audeo tibi
Hi! So I'm looking for a friend to roleplay with. I'm open to pretty much any plot, genre, etc although I've always had a preference for fantasy and modern roleplays. And I absolutely adore well thought out universes and backstory!

I'd have to say I'm quite detailed in my writing, and I always aim for decent length replies (so around a few paragraphs, as long as I have something to work with). One liners tend to annoy me when used frequently so please, please, please try for longer than that. Also proper grammar and spelling are very important, but occasional errors are totally fine, I make them too.

I'm also totally open to playing either female or male characters, since there always seems to be a shortage of male. And although I haven't had much experience with MxM or FxF stories, I'm willing to give them a try if you'd like.

Reply here or PM me if you're interested!

Perhaps we may do business? You may find my idea post here, but that's just a sampling, if nothing storywise catches your eye. I'm open to plotting something individualized.

@Paint The Sky Blue

Three paragraphs is absolutely fine. I'm not looking for novels or anything haha, I don't think I could handle anything that long anyway. If you have any ideas for plots, or prefer one genre over another, let me know. I have a couple vague ideas for several different genres as well, if you don't have anything particular in mind. You can always send me a PM.

I've no preference over either one, they're both filled with entertaining possibilities. I'm afraid my noob status does not allow me to send a message, but feel free to start up a Conversation if you'd like to.

@Icefox11

Hi! You can send me a PM if you want (or I can send you one, either way works) and we can discuss ideas and stuff :) I have a few, but I'm totally open to any ideas you have as well

Hello, I'd absolutely be interested in roleplaying with you!

If you're still willing to try, I'd love to do a FxF, but if not I'm completely fine doing something else if you'd prefer ^.^

Hey, I'm interested as well. I have a few ideas that I can chat with you about. Want me to send you a PM?

Hi! I'm looking for a bit of a fandom RP, so I don't know if that's something you'd be interested in at all, but I'm very much open to AU's of any variety you like. :) If so, shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back