• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Roleplay Partner (20+)

Beleth

Good evening!

I am looking for a long-term roleplay buddy. I typically breathe and live roleplay and hope my potential roleplay partner feels the same.

I will do just about any genre and encourage ships of all natures (LGBTQIA+ friendly). Both literate and semi-literate work for me, I ask to collaborate on creating an enriching world.

Finally! I ask my potential roleplay partner to be experienced and at least 20+ years old. While I don't intend to really do any NSFW, in the event that the plot point goes down that route I feel more comfortable doing it with someone closer to my age range (25).

Until then :)

Hello! your interest a RP with flying centaur? I have a flying centaur Windrunner (is my character which I create separated account) and you can be anybody you want.

Also i have in my magic topper a mermaid, a fairy and a normal centaur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back