• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Roleplay! I have ideas, or you can bring your own.

Setitoff

Hey! So I love roleplay. Here are my old ideas. I prefer from semi to advance lit and when it comes to bios, I can make some, however i do love to create the characters through development rather that copying and pasting their personalities onto a template. If you do like any of the ideas, or have your own, feel free to message me!

Plot #1 Fantasy, Medieval, Action & Romance

Muse B is a well-known hunter within the kingdom of Umbra. His hunted down countless beasts and has strong fighting abilities. His favourite keepsake from his father is a quill with a blue and golden feather on the end of it, said to come from the 'Bird of Syria ' a mythical creature who is said to use to guard the forgotten city. One day, Muse B finds himself strong enough and ventures into an untouched forest with the hopes of finding the legendary bird and hunting it to make his father proud. There, in the supposedly uninhabited forest Muse B finds a girl. Muse A, chooses to lend him a hand, showing him the way into the large forest. But what the legend didn't say, is that the Bird of Syria could turn to human.

Plot #2 Medieval, Romance, Fantasy

In a medieval world, full of what the public claims as peace, everything seems to run smoothly. Small villages and towns governed and protected by the king live in peace with one another and everyone in them. Except for those who are special. Till a few years before hand, the king ruled by the side of his wife until she was murdered by the banned magic of death magic. The killer was smart and never found and the king was left on his own without his beloved breathing another breath. Out of hatred and anger, the king banned all use of magic and called for the death of those who could use it. Many died and years later they believe they have eradicated all whom can use magic, except for one girl.

Muse A lives in a small village, all on her own after her mother was killed due to the ban of magic. All Muse A remembers from her parents is she must hide her ability, the rare and unheard ability of healing. So that's what she did. Living as a normal human was all she could do and so she practised healing whilst living on her own.

Then one day, when going to collect some herbs needed for a medicine, Muse A finds Muse B injured in the forest beside her small villages. Muse B was injured and on the borderline of death. What she didn't know is that the young prince was hunted down by a hunter who believed his father's ban on magic was wrong after the hunter’s magic using father was killed. Luckily, the hunter lost Muse B but only after injuring him and leaving him upon death's door. With no other choice, Muse A uses her ability to heal him but remained afraid of what may happen next.

Plot #3 Medieval, Action, Adventure

Two mercenaries are hired to retrieve an heirloom of a man. A black dagger with silver edges and a golden handle. They both work together to acquire the dagger, only to find out that the man who stole it in the first place was the dark wizard 'Merth.' The item cursed the both of them and they must search the world for the cure to the dark curse before it consumes them both.

Plot #4 Medieval, Fantasy

A small town, surrounded by forests used to be so bright and full of energy. That was until a plague known as the black touch began to spread among the people, causing them to slowly become weak and then die. The only symptom other than the weakness is a black Dot somewhere on their body. The king of the country becomes greatly concerned and orders someone of high rank, Muse B, to investigate what is going on. Little did they know that the disease was being caused by a demon, Muse A, who resided in the woods. Even though, Muse A doesn’t even know of the hardships the town is going through.

Plot #5 Modern, Fantasy, Romance

Muse Ad is the last angel known to exist within the mortal realm. Instead of watching over the humans, she spends her time drawing in her magical notepad which never runs out of pages. One day, she notices someone who looks extremely familiar. After scrolling through her notepad, she sees Muse B in her notepad, recognising them from her very first drawing of a human. One who she had felt feelings for long ago. With the hopes that they could see her, she follows him, but unfortunately they cannot see her in her angel form, so she slowly enters their life once again by taking on human form to talk to them once again in hopes that they spend time together, that Muse B will remember his past life along with her in it.

Plot #6 Modern, Fantasy, Romance

Muse B has always had a fear of swimming, especially in the ocean, ever since he was a young child. The reasoning behind this fear is the fact that he almost drowned at a young age and doesn't quite know how he survived. But he does know, that every now and again ever since the incident he would have a dream of a mermaid-like creature saving him. Because of this, he believed slightly that the world held much more than they knew.

Years later and he's all grown up, now working as a Marine Biologist back at his old home near the water. There, he takes a stroll down the beach only to see Muse A, the same mermaid who rescued him as a child stranded on the beach. Luckily no one was around to see so he helped her, returning her back to the water. From there a friendship grew between the two as they would often arrange to meet up and Muse A even assisted in some of Muse B's work. But what Muse A doesn't know is that every time they meet, Muse B takes notes and observations of the Siren-like creature. He knows that it would be revolutionary if he had finally discovered the proof the world needed to know that mermaids exist. So soon, he is left with a choice. The world, or her.

Plot #7 Modern, Supernatural, Romance

Muse A is a one of a kind demon known as a dream demon. She has the unique ability to enter a person's dream and take their energy from their dream, much like humans and food. One day she chooses Muse B as her next target and because he couldn't see her, she follows him home and waits for him to fall asleep.

Little did she know that Muse B had been suffering extreme nightmares as of late and so Muse A decides to help out, helping him to overcome his dark nightmares. As time grows by she starts to feel attached to him and decides not to feed on him, like food. But one day, while Muse A was keeping an eye on Muse B, Muse B is caught in an accident which leads him to the hospital. When Muse B wakes up in the hospital, he can finally see Muse A, standing by his side. For the first time.

Hello, several of your ideas sound fantastic! I'm especially interested in numbers 3 and 4, and I have a few ideas of my own that I'm hankering to share with someone. Would you be open to discussion?

These are all neat ideas, if you’re still up to rp I’ll be glad to. One thing you should know is that it’s been a long time since I’ve been in an rp so I might be “out of practice”

Unfortunately, my free time has been eaten away very suddenly by work. I do still think #3 is very interesting however. I just don't know how much time I can dedicate to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back