• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For Role-play Partner

AtaraxiaFrost

Hello I'm A.19,F

I have been role-playing for a few years now and am actively seeking new long-term role-play partners.Please be descriptive and be able to have at least a paragraph minimum majority of the time.I would love to find someone who can write paragraphs at a time with decent spelling and grammar.

My favorite base genres are the following:

-Romance
-Fantasy
-Horror

With the following as sub-genres:

-Action
-Adventure
-Angst

At the current moment I have these plots that I would love to discuss and willing to tailor in accordance to any good ideas.Though if you have any yourself ,by all means do tell.

1)Muse A is a bad boy who is best friends with Muse B a good girl .They are both damaged in some way leading them to a few destructive behaviors.They finally graduate high-school,but they aren’t ready to say goodbye yet so they decide to run away together the summer before college.They travel the world and for the most part things are okay until they end up in an accident where one of them ends up seriously injured.
Plot Twist:The accident was caused by an old enemy who managed to find them.

2)Muse A is an upcoming orchestrator while Muse B is a photographer who happen to run into each-other in the library and become friends .All is well for a while until Muse B begins receiving death threats and Muse A is sabotaged into slowly ending their lives as they know it even if it’ll keep them safe for a little while.
Plot Twist:Someone hurts Muse B before Muse A can figure out a proper way to get rid of the threats.

3)Muse A and Muse B are both neighbors who seemingly have pure pasts.After a year of talking over the fence they suddenly set up a meeting to hang out.They go to a coffee shop and talk for ours with all things being okay until they go home to their secrets.A few days later they meet up again and thus their crime spree begins.
Plot Twist: One of them gets caught,but never tells on the other leaving them to destroy the town until they can escape.

4)Muse A and Muse B both wake up in an unknown village with no real way to escape or so it seems.Muse A and Muse B work together to find a way out despite their lingering feud .As they become closer they began to understand the true reason they were brought to that forsaken village.Muse A and Muse B blossom with one another as the village develops into a better place when a natural disaster happens.
Plot Twist:Before they can escape they both die.

5) Muse A and Muse B were teenage sweethearts except they avoided their feelings for the most part until the summer before twelfth grade.Muse A and Muse B dated and then broke up after failing to keep a long distance relationship while they were in college.Fast forward four years later and they both decide to go visit their old home town.Muse A and Muse B both are starting off their careers with a good start, so when they arrive back home everyone knows it.Their families throw a joined party for the neighborhood when Muse A and Muse B see each-other again after a long time.Drama ensues when old feelings spring up and Muse A and Muse B realize just how much or how little has changed between them.
Plot Twist: One of them has a disease that not even their family knows about ,but the other manages to find out.

6)Muse A and Muse B have hated each others guts ever since they met.They always tease and taunt the other along with a variety of insults and glares.They have both been talking to the other online for years now and don't realize it until a murder happens.Muse A and Muse B both decide (on their own accord) to go investigate some underground injustice when Muse A gets into an accident.Reluctantly Muse B rushes them to the hospital and they visit Muse A in the hospital , until Muse A wakes up two weeks later.The two keep quiet about the incident until a month later Muse B and Muse A realize someone or something is after them.
Plot Twist: One of them gets amnesia.

7)Muse A and Muse B are both in college.They’re families are rivals in crime and to unite the two for larger gain,they force the two into dating.This doesn’t add to the fact that the school screwed up pairing them in the same dorm room.In public they have to act like they love eachother leaving their fighting for when they are in private.Over their time playing house will they hate one another more or find true love?

8)Muse A and Muse B were both happily married,until things just went downhill.They tried over and over to rekindle their burnt out flame,but it never caught fire.That’s when Muse A finds out she’s pregnant on the day her and Muse B meet up to finalize their divorce.Will they give it one more shot or will she be forced to deal with it on her own?

9) Muse A and Muse B meet on the Earth realm with memories of their past completely wiped out.That is until their instant attraction gradually restore their powers and their memories, bringing forth dire consequences if they all themselves to truly connect once more.This can start off at their final moments of being complete higher beings then switch to their new lives on Earth.

10) Muse A and Muse B were once lovers and were set to be married ,though it was called off. Now a decade later the former young lovers have their armies wrecking havoc on each others territories due to a simple misunderstanding from the past.

These are the stories in their simplest forms ,we can discuss the details further if interested.

Please don't bother messaging me if you ghost,I'm not Casper.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back