• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for reddie [it] threads!

reddie spaghetti

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My name's Bee, I'm 20+, enby they/them, and I'm currently obsessed with the ship reddie from IT [2017 & 2019]!

I'm an Eddie writer looking for partners who can play Richie. Below are some points of my writing:
  • Semi-lit (1-5 paragraphs per response)
  • Third person present tense POV
  • Angst & fluff lover
  • Part-time student and worker so replies can be slow
Points I'd like in my partners:
  • 18+
  • At least a few responses a week, but I'm lenient on this c:
  • Enjoys OOC chat.

I have a few plots we can discuss otherwise we can come up with something ourselves, plotting between us can be fun!

Existing plots range from canon-divergent to outright AUs, anything goes so long as we both find them fun and interesting.

If anybody's interested, feel free to comment or dm me and we can go from there c:

If you’re still needing a Richie, I’d be up for it! I’m currently re-entering my obsession with the pairing and so in the mist of re-reading my favourite fics, I’ve got an itch to RP them too!

My name's Bee, I'm 20+, enby they/them, and I'm currently obsessed with the ship reddie from IT [2017 & 2019]!

I'm an Eddie writer looking for partners who can play Richie. Below are some points of my writing:
  • Third person present tense POV
  • Angst & fluff lover
  • Part-time student and worker so replies can be slow
Points I'd like in my partners:
  • 18+
  • At least a few responses a week, but I'm lenient on this c:
  • Enjoys OOC chat.

I have a few plots we can discuss otherwise we can come up with something ourselves, plotting between us can be fun!

Existing plots range from canon-divergent to outright AUs, anything goes so long as we both find them fun and interesting.

If anybody's interested, feel free to comment or dm me and we can go from there c:
Hi! I’m Sonny and my pronouns are she/her. I’m 22! I usually write for Richie so i’m super up for this! I also meet all the criteria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back