• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for advanced quickstart RPs! - mostly MxM - Updated 1/18

TGG

Brain broke. Come back later.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there! I'm really wanting to find a couple partners that I can jump into a roleplay with pretty quickly, so I'm going to give a much more condensed requirement list than my usual search thread and see if it works lol

•18+ only as I'm 22 and not comfortable writing with minors
• 3-6+ paragraphs per post
• Hoping for a couple posts per day but one per day is fine too (I love rapid fire posts if we're both online, even if they're a little shorter)
• Good grammar please, nothing will take me out of an RP faster than bad grammer (typos here and there are fine, they happen to the best and I'm certainly not the best so no worries there as long as they don't make it hard to understand the post)
• Mostly hoping for MxM plots at the moment but I may be persuaded otherwise
• I usually prefer to stick to one character at the start of an RP as I tend to get overwhelmed starting off with more, but you're more than welcome to bring more in if you feel it will add to the plot. I usually introduce more characters later on once we've gotten a good start going and the opportunity arises
• Please contribute to the plot as we go along
• Quick character sheets are preferred over detailed ones so we can jump right in
• No sexual scenes as per site rules and my own comfort level

Here's a couple plots that fit what I'm in the mood for at the moment, but feel free to send me your own too!
Most people have heard of werewolves. Most don't believe they exist. But, in fact, they do. However, along with the wolves exist other were-canines. Jackals, coyotes, and foxes, and all the subspecies that come with them. These species have a pecking order, with wolves obviously being right at the top, and the progressions generally going by size, with coyotes and foxes being towards the bottom. Each species is proud of their ancestry, though unlike the other species, it is almost considered a crime for a wolf to mate outside their pack, let alone outside their own species. Mating outside the species is highly frowned upon with other weres, and hybrids are rarely allowed to remain with their born pack. However, uncommon as it may be, hybrids are still born, and rarer still, wolf hybrids still make it to term. With the rarity of these mixed breeds comes hunters, poachers who not only hunt supernatural creatures, but hunt those which are considered most rare, and in the case of the weres, that is the hybrids.

~*~

Muse A is a werewolf, a member of a large pack, and one of the strongest wolves in the pack. If he so wished, he could stand to challenge the alpha for his rank. Muse A was raised with wolf pride, pack pride. He has little respect for other species, and even less for lone wolves that either deserted or were banished from their packs. The lowest of the low, to him, are hybrids, the scum of the earth, and though he has never met one, he has a seething hatred for them.

Muse B is, you guessed it, a hybrid. A coywolf, to be exact. half wolf, half coyote. Due to his species and rare coat color, he is quite a prize for hybrid hunters. One such hunter has been on his tail for weeks, having nearly caught him several times and leaving him with severe injuries. B finds himself in the predicament of either crossing into werewolf territory or backtracking to go around and risking an encounter with the hunter. He takes his chances with the wolves, hoping to pass through without even coming across one. Unfortunately, who should he come across but Muse A, who, having never seen a hybrid before, mistakes him for a large werecoyote who foolishly trespassed on wolf land. As per pack rules, B is brought to the alpha, who, after identifying him as a hybrid, takes pity on the young were, not having the same hatred for hybrids that Muse A does. He decides that rather than killing the hybrid, or even letting him go, A will help B recover until he is well enough to have a fighting chance against the hunter on his tail.

I would like to play Muse B in this plot. I'd prefer this in either a modern or dystopian setting. I'd also love to possibly add Omegaverse/ABO elements into this if anyone is interested.
It's hundreds of years after the nuclear apocalypse, and the world has been all but reset. Society has been destroyed and rebuilt from the remnants, but the world's population is nothing like it once was due to the mutations caused by radiation. Each person has the ability to shapeshift into an animal, larger than a natural of the species, usually determined by their bloodline, though there are a few outliers that deviate from their genetics via random mutations. A person's shifted form, or Subcinctus, defines their social status. Apex predators rule at the top of the food chain, followed by other secondary predators, avians, and even large or group living herbivores. Anything smaller than a coyote or a bobcat would be considered within the lower class, and smaller creatures who are naturally solitary tend to be at the very bottom of the food chain, even if they're predatory. Form a large enough group, and one can grow their status, hence why some less predatory shifters, such as horses and bison, are still able to remain higher in social status, especially since they tend to be more herbivorous even in their human forms and thus tend to focus more on their plant production than any sort of meat to hunt.

The world itself has qualities of both the dark ages as well as what you know as modern equipment. Electricity for lights, heating systems, and the like is only available to nobles and military, while the rest of the population must make do with more primitive means of power and light. Using things found within the ruins of the previous civilizations, guns and other more advanced weapons have been made accessible to the military and law enforcement, though most are loaded with tranquilizers over actual bullets. The buildings have both modern and medieval details, from dungeons instead of jails, to bulletproof glass pane windows, it truly is a mixed world.

Within this world, there are not just these shifters, other creatures have adapted and made their existence work. Most are harmless to those within the city's walls, due to their shapeshifting abilities that allow them to protect themselves. However, there are creatures that even the strongest fear. These creatures are called Night Beasts, named fot their nocturnal nature. Night Beasts are hideous, mutated monsters that appear in an array of forms, some more canine in shape, some feline, some reptilian, but most in unrecognizable forms whose origins cannot be traced. Unknown to the shifters, these creatures are what happens when mutation takes the ability to shapeshift too far. The Night Beasts, in a reality entirely concealed from them, are in fact shifters who have lost their minds within these forms and are unable to return to their human shape, thus rendering them nothing more than mindless creatures who attack anything that moves or breathes.

Muse A is an impoverished citizen who was orphaned at a young age, little more than a mere street urchin who has to dig through the trash to find his next meal. Unbeknownst to him or anyone else, he is not a regular shifter. His mother was, however his father was a Night Beast shifter, one whose mind had not yet deteriorated into insanity until after Muse A was conceived, at which point he disappeared and has not been seen since. When A loses control of his emotions, there is a chance of him turning into a Night Beast, and when he returns to his human form, he has no recollection of any of it happening. There are many things for him to discover about himself, including a mysterious connection and authority he possesses over the other Night Beasts.

Muse B is a high ranking military official, in charge of research and extermination of Night Beasts for the protection of the capitol city. After an incident in the town square of the lower class area, Muse A is captured in his Night Beast form and taken deep within the capitol to be studied, tested, and eventually killed should they find no further use for him. Muse B oversees the entire project, and interacts with Muse A enough to come to the conclusion that he has no idea what is going on, having not been informed of his unorthodox transformations. With this in mind, Muse B struggles to find a way to protect A from the tortures of the tests and experiments, whilst still trying to learn the true nature of the Night Beasts, struggling to find balance between his military position and a blooming relationship, be it platonic or romantic.

I would like to play Muse A in this plot. There's a lot of wiggle room in this plot for new details and changes, so don't be afraid to share your ideas! This is meant to be a dystopian future/fantasy setting.

Here's other pairings I'm currently be interested in jumping into and throwing a plot in as we go or brainstorming some before getting started. (* is the role I'd prefer to play. Bold is a big craving)
>Omegaverse Alpha x Omega* (I'm still very new to the idea of Omegaverse stuff, so I'm still learning about it, please feel free to correct me if I get something wrong with the details. I've got some ideas for this so it'll take a little more brainstorming than the others might to get started.)
>Hunter x Hunted* (We can mix in all sorts of stuff for this so we'd have to plot out at least a little before starting)
>Royalty x Commoner* (Only with supernatural elements to spice things up)
>Kind of an odd one but possibly something involving an injured or lost something or another*(possibly supernatural, possibly not) - probably with extensive past trauma of some sort- being taken in by a rich(?) family/person/thing/monster(???) or something and being super distrusting and scared at first but then kind of building a bond throughout the RP (Be it platonic or romantic, I'm game for either). Pretty similar to the were-creature plot I guess but not quite as specific?? lol idk
>Something to do with angels/fallen angels* (will require some brainstorming)

Shoot me a message if you're interested, as I most likely won't reply in this thread. Please include some information about yourself and your writing experience, preferences, and style so I can determine whether we'd be a good fit to write together ^_^

Last edited:
I'm a bit intrigued by the wolf and hybrid.
Being that you made the Muse A an alpha with a rather stern personality, I am assuming this would make him the Seme in the roles and muse b the uke/ Seke.
I am pretty experienced with the Omega-verse and lean more towards the animal instincts drive. However, I don't do M-preg. The concept is just too far to stretch for me.
I would be okay with either modern or dystopian setting.
If it were modern then I would say it would be set up similar to the mafia/gang kind of setting. Controlling the local neighborhoods and cities that the pack resides in being a threat to man and other beast.
The dystopian setting I would say there would be obvious territories of human and beasts trying to survive though that would still depend on how that world is set up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back