• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for prince Sidon.

Dvlbdgr

Magic Eight Ball
🔞I do not interact privately with minors. Not for content, but because I am a grown adult.🔞

Hello! I'm miles, I'm 26, trans male, and autistic. I'm looking for a prince Sidon who is ok with Ocs for a ocxcc rp! Please be over 18, 21+ is a big bonus! As for me I am semiliterate, to advanced lit. I don't really have a major preference for paragraph count, please no one line replies. I will almost always match length to the best of my abilities, but sometimes my brain just doesn't have enough words. I am very open to plot threads from my partner as I don't like to be the only one having fun with something.

My oc is male, and a zora/hylian hybrid. His name is Tack!

I am most active on discord, please dm me or respond here and I'll DM you for my tag! Thank you!

Hi there, I've never played Prince Sidon before but think I could give him a try. You said you're most active on Discord, but are you still available to rp via pm? Also I'm 23 BTW ^_^

Hi there, I've never played Prince Sidon before but think I could give him a try. You said you're most active on Discord, but are you still available to rp via pm? Also I'm 23 BTW ^_^
I don't know how well I'd fare with it here, as I'm on mobile (no computer, sad life) but I may be able to give it a shot!

🔞I do not interact privately with minors. Not for content, but because I am a grown adult.🔞

Hello! I'm miles, I'm 26, trans male, and autistic. I'm looking for a prince Sidon who is ok with Ocs for a ocxcc rp! Please be over 18, 21+ is a big bonus! As for me I am semiliterate, to advanced lit. I don't really have a major preference for paragraph count, please no one line replies. I will almost always match length to the best of my abilities, but sometimes my brain just doesn't have enough words. I am very open to plot threads from my partner as I don't like to be the only one having fun with something.

My oc is male, and a zora/hylian hybrid. His name is Tack!

I am most active on discord, please dm me or respond here and I'll DM you for my tag! Thank you!
Hi there! I was wondering if you double? I've never have done a Zelda RP and so I'd love to start even if you can't double!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back